Chapter 7: Venting and Finding Help

Y/n's POV

Bumblebee and the twins took us to an area with a bunch of abandoned buildings so we can hide out for however long. I get out and walk off to some quiet place to morn alone.
"Where are you going?" Leo asks. I don't answer and just keep walking."Leave her along." Mikaela says to Leo.

I find a empty hallway and sit on a wooden crate. As I do my vision begins to blur as tears start to fall from my eyes. I put my face in my hands and just cry.

A little bit later Sam finds me and sits next to me on the crate hugging me. I hug back crying more into his shoulder. ".....I'm so sorry Y/n......We'll make it through this don't worry." Sam says trying to comfort me.

 Leo then comes in, seeing the scene before his he turns around and heads up a set of stairs, pulling out his phone he goes on the net to watch the news. An half an hour passed and finally there way no more tears to shed, Sam and I just sit in silents while Leo kept on watching the news.

"Citizens of the human hive. Your leaders have withheld the truth. You are not alone in this universe. We have lived among you, hidden, but no more. As you've seen, we can destroy your cities at will, unless you turn over this girl." After that sentence you can tell that their showing the world what you look like. "If you resist us we will destroy the world as you know it." He finishes.

"What we're hearing form the German government that the world broadcast was a satellite hacking. The military has just told us that they have assumed commission Delta which is the highest level we've been at since 9/11. President Obama is being flown to a bunker somewhere in the middle of the United States. In the face of the worst simultaneous attacks ever around the globe. the aircraft carrier USS Roosevelt goes down off the east coast all hands lost. Worldwide casualties are in the neighborhood of 7,000 but that number could rise, it's still to early to tell. what we need to ask is who and why?" It then switches to another speaker.

"The FBI are now trying to locate the girl, Y/n Hide/Witwiky. We Think they might have information about the attacks. The FBI, CIA and Interpol are all seeking the cooperation of worldwide law enforcement..." I then get up and start to walk away, I couldn't listen to them any more. "Hey, wait bro, you gotta listen to this!" Leo says to me but I just keep walking.

Two seconds pass as I walk down the hall to outside. "They have a picture of me man, we're dead bro! FBI, CIA we are wanted fugitives now!" Leo freaks out and chases after me Sam not far behind him to stop him from bothering me.

I step outside and take a deep breathe to calm down. "I just need you to focus for a minute okay? This thing  has blown up to a whole 'nother level alright? Y/n?" I then turn and grab his phone. "You see this? They can find us by tracking us with this damn thing." I say, transforming my arm and shoot the phone. "What?! They can track us? Like, satellite track us?" He asks. "Yeah." Sam answers for me. "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, okay, I'm not even with you guys, technically I'm like a hostage. This is kidnapping, enough is-" He get startled by Skids, cutting him off from what he was going to say. "These things are going to give me a heart attack, I swear." He says recollecting himself. I roll my eyes. If he doesn't shut up I'm going to shoot him. I think to myself. "That's cause you's a wuss." Mudflap say a mater of faculty. Then all three start to argue.

"Listen Sam, I know what I'm gonna do man. Look I'm just gonna go to the authorities and tell them the truth, like, I had nothing to do with this-" I get pissed and point my blaster at him. "Hey! You were not forced to come with us you could've gone elsewhere but you didn't, you followed us instead of finding somewhere else to hide away from us! You wanna run away now go ahead no one's stopping your ass! Besides you wanted something like this to happen right? The real deal? Alien robot's, right? Well guess what you're in the middle of it! So shut the fuck up and stop complaining!" I yell, backing him up against the wall then walking away, punching a wall as I walk passed the others back inside. "Oh damn she pissed." Mudflap said. "Yeah you fucked up, you're lucky she didn't shoot you." Skids added. Leo gulped watching me leave.