Chapter 2: hearing about UFO/Aliens

~okay, so I'm just gonna get this outta the way. Ironhide has been on Earth with Bumblebee for a while. Oh, and physical holoform's exist in this book. And I actually changed my mind about the mix between of Transformers and TFP I realized that it won't fit. So I'll do my idea in another book. So enjoy!~

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up to the sound of cars and people talking. I sit up and wipe the sleep sand out on my eyes then stand up and grab my backpack and walk to the open window then hop out landing on my feet and put my pack on then start walking to the nearest convenient store to get some kind of breakfast.

(Time skip to the store)

I walked about a half a mile to the store. I was so tired I had to sit on the bench outside of the store and catch my breath for a minute. I stood up and went inside. There were about five people in the store including the cashier's and they all looked at me like was some kind of dread disease, I just Ignored them all and got my stuff I needed and went up to the clerk and set my stuff down, she look at my food and drinks then at me the started checking my stuff out "your not from around here are you?" She asked me I shook my head no "where are you from then?" I just looked at her "not from here" I answered, she just looked me like was an idiot which I just shrugged it off, it wasn't any of her business anyway. After she gets done I pay for it. I grab my things and head out, people still looking at me like I'm an alien.

I get back to the A/B (Abandoned Building) and climb up to the window and get inside. I put my pack down along with the food's and take out my phone to see it at fifteen percent "god damn it" I sigh I pick up my pack again and hop out...again and head to a restaurant to change my phone.
I get to a Wendy's restaurant and walk in then go to a corner with an outlet. I sit down and set my pack next to me and take out my charger box and cord and plug it in then plug it into my phone. A girl around my age comes over "hi, I'm Finna, how are you? Do you need anything?" I look up at her "umm no, but thank you. I don't have very much money left" she raises an eyebrow "okay" she look at me a little. I lean back a bit "you've been crying" she says in a sad tone. My eyes widen "I'm sorry, I couldn't help but notice. Are you okay?" I look down with a sad look on my face. She stays quiet for a minute before she speaks again "hold on, I'll be right back" she turns around and walks back to the kitchen (?) A little while goes past, then she comes back with two trays full of food and two drinks. She sets them down then sits across from me and smiles, I look at her confused "what? I thought you might be hungry, so I thought I would go on a break and join you having lunch" she says smiling at me "oh, thank you, I will pay you for this" she shakes her head "nope, this one's on me" I look at her surprised "oh, okay. my name's (Y/N) by the why" "ooo pretty name!" I give a small smile "thank you, Finna" after that last comment we started eating and laughing and joking together until she had to go back to work, but before she did she gave me her number and I gave her mine. Just when I was about to leave the TV caught my eye, somethng about UFO's or military exercise gone wrong or aliens ect, all over the place that crashed. Finna came over and stood next to me, watching what was going on "whoa, wonder what's going on" I shrug "dunno" I look outside and see that it's almost dark " oh, I have to get going. See ya later Finna?" She smiles big "hell yeah! Hey here's an idea! how about you come over tomorrow night for dinner at my place?" "Umm sure, that sounds fun" she jumps up then gives me a crushing hug "okay, it's settled! See ya!" She waves goodbye to me and I do the same.

(Time skip to getting back to A/B)

Once I was in the building I put my pack down and layed on the couch and took out my phone to watch the news. As I watch the news, it wasn't that interesting just a bunch of people giving off theory's. After they all stop babbling, I shut my phone off and get up and grab myself a chocolate bar and ate it while humming.