Chapter 5: First Day of College

~Sorry for my absence. Here's another chapter. Another one will be out soon.~

(Y/N)'s POV

"Come on let's go, all hands on deck! Frankie, Mojo out! Come on kiddos we're on a schedule!" Ron and Sam went outside to load up our box's into the car. Sam comes back in and calls up the stairs. "(Y/N), come on, it's time to go!" I come out of my room and walk down stairs. "But I don't wanna go!" Sam sighs. "But we have to (Y/N)." I glare at him. "Says who?"

Now, me living with Sam and his parents was nice, I mean I've known them ever since Sam and I were kid's and their like a second family, but him and his parents, well accept for his mom, wanted us to go to College. And his dad was very pushy about it. "(Y/N), go get your box's and bags. There is no way your done." Ron said coming into the room. "Ugh, fine." I start to head upstairs but Judy stops me, giving me a hug crying her eyes out. "Oh, my baby's are all grown up." I sigh. "It's alright Judy." She lets go of me and holds up little tiny boots to show Sam and I. "Look what I found, it's your little baby booties, Sam." Sam comes over, "Aw mom." She hugs him tightly. "Oh my little baby bootie boy, you can't go." Sam looks at Ron when he comes back in. 

"You see this dad? This is how your supposed to act when the fruit of your loin's is out in the cruel world to fend for himself." Ron waves Sam off. "Yeah my heart bleeds for ya kids. College, bummer." He says starting to tape Sam's box's shut. "You both have to come home every holiday. Not just big ones you have to come home for Halloween." Sam sighs. "Well we can't come home for Halloween mom." She wipes her eyes. "Well then we'll come to you, we'll be in costumes." I hand her a tissue. "You can't do that mom." Sam says and I nod. Ron puts his golf club bag on his shoulder. "Will you let them breathe? Come on, there is no way your packed for a month long trip come on, chop, chop let's go. March young lady." Then to both Sam's and I dismay Ron slaps her ass as she starts to walk up the stairs. "I love it when you call me young lady, you dirty old man~" She flirts. Ron smirks turning to us saying. "Oh you ain't seen nothin' yet." I do a fake gag. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, dad!" Sam exclaimes. "What?" Ron asks confused. "We're seeing what your doing dad, it's not a rap video!" Ron shrugs, "it's like a coach thing." I look at him. "Well it was creepy." I say. " Yeah that was a really creepy move just now, dad." Ron sets his golf clubs down and turns to us and completely changes the subject. "Look, your mother and me are really proud you both. Sam, your the first Witwicky to every go to college." Ron tells us, starting to get a little teary eyed. "Now I'm crying again! this sucks!" We all hear from upstairs. "Your gonna be okay ma!" Sam yells up the stairs to his mom. I sigh and walk up the stairs. "Don't worry Judy." I tell her. She hugs me again and I hug back. "Ok, let's go pack." she nods.

While I'm packing I hear Sam come up stairs talking to someone. "Whoa, you almost sounded serious that time." Sam said when he walked past. I realized that he was talking to Mikaela, saying he had a box of his web-chat tech and other things for her. I sighed looking into my closet and took out my T-shirt that I wore on the day of the battle of Mission City. I shook it out, and a small metal piece dropped on the floor. "What the?" I through my shirt on the bed and picked up the metal piece. Looking at it closer, my eyes widened. "Can't be." I mummer to myself. "Sam!" Sam comes running in. "What is it?" He asked worried, "I just found a small piece of the AllSpark." He comes to my side, I look back at it, just then a bunch of symbols and voices go through my head and the splinter shocked me and I dropped it. It burned through the floor and started a fire. Sam started yelling and ran to get the fire extinguisher, meanwhile I was holding my head and my body shifted into my Cybertonian form. "Damn it." I got up and Sam came back into room with the extinguisher putting it out. 

After he was done stomping on the floor I heard sounds of metal outside my door. Sam was about to open the door. "Sam wait!" But he already opened it and a bunch of what look like mini Decepticons came into my room, oh goodie..