I Finally Found You/Joining A Familia

A/N: Sorry that it took me so long to upload this. Internet been going in and out a lot lately where I'm at. Also I kinda changed the bio a little, so be sure to re looked at it incase you haven't saw the changes. If it doesn't look like it changed than you should probably restart the app (or website).

   YN Cranel has just arrived outside of the Labyrinth City Orario. It's the only city in the world that has a dungeon. YN was standing out side of the gate to Orario as he smirked.

YN: "So this is where you ended up, little bro."

He made his way towards the gate, but was stopped by one of the guards.

Guard: "Halt. What's your business for Orario."
YN: "I'm just an adventurer from another nation looking for my long lost little brother. I heard he came here to join a Familia."

The guard looked at him for a moment.

Guard: "Who is it you looking for?"
YN: "Bell Cranel."
Guard: "That kid that arrived here a few weeks ago?" *YN nodded* "Alright, fine. You may enter Miss Cranel, just don't cause any problems." He said as he signal to open the gate.

YN looks at the guard for a moment before started to laugh. Both the guards looked at YN confused.

Guard: "What's so funny?" He asked a bit annoyed.
YN: *stops laughing* "Sorry, it's just that you called me "Miss Cranel"."
Guard: *rise a brow* "Aren't you Bell's older sister?"
YN: "No, I'm is older brother."

The two guards looked at YN in shocked as they both assumed that he was a girl due to his feminine looks. It didn't help that his voice was high for a male and his equipment makes him look feminine. While they were still processing what YN said, he head on inside the city. The first thing he needed to do was gather information about the city while also asking for Bell's whereabouts.

Somewhere in Orario, a young boy named, Bell Cranel, was looking for a Familia to join. But for the passed few weeks when he arrived in the city, he has been unsuccessful in joining a Familia. The reason is that he looked weak so no Familia would accept him. Right now he is asking a captain of a Familia if he could join them.

Bell: "Please, let me into your Familia!"

   The captain pushed him out of the door into an alley.

Captain: "Come back when you get stronger."

   With that the captain of the Familia slammed the door shut. Bell just sat on the ground defeated, not realizing a person behind him.

???: "Hello, young man." Said a young female voice.

Bell turns around to see a beautiful and petite Goddess with a youthful appearance. She has blue eyes and mid-thigh length black hair tied into twin-tails which reach down to her mid-thighs. Her hair is tied with hair accessories that feature blue and white petals. She was very short and had a very noticeable large breasts. Her attire is a white mini dress with a blue ribbon around her neck and one tied under her breasts around her arms, and a pair of white gloves. She also wearing a pair of white flip-flops.

 She also wearing a pair of white flip-flops