The Denatus Meeting

The Babel Tower (Before YN went down to the dungeon)
   The Goddess of Beauty, Freya, was looking over the city of Orario from her window at the top of the Babel Tower. However, she was feeling kinda bored as she couldn't find anything worth her interest. She would gain anything she wanted with her beauty and strength as she has the strongest Familia in Orario. She snatched up every person who caught her interest, may it be a god or mortal. She could see the souls of a person just by looking at the them. If their soul is a particular color, she would take them into her Familia rather they want to or not. Nobody could reject her once they see her face. She would charm them with her beauty.

That all changed that day as she could feel an extremely powerful presence in the city. For the first time in her immortal life, she couldn't find out what it was. She could only see a glimpse of there transparent soul, something that she has seen before, but would lose sight of them within the crowd of Orario. She could tell that they were special, she could feel their everlasting power. Before she could make her move, she saw a boy coming out of the guild. He was weak, fragile, but he had a similar transparent soul like the other. He has a rabbit appearance, white hair and red eyes, but she still found it cute.

She was furious when she found out that he applied to join her Familia, but got rejected. However, she now has other plans for the boy. She was going to watch him grow, and when he is strong, she will snatched him up. While she was thinking of her plans, her champion, Ottar, walked inside her room. He was holding a letter from the Guild.

Ottar: "Lady Freya, there will be a Denatus tomorrow."
Freya: "Why are they having a Denatus now, Ottar? It's not for another two months." She said a bit annoyed.

Freya didn't like the Denatus that much as it was boring to her. The other gods only talks about boring topics or other uninteresting things to her.

Ottar: "It's being held for a special requests from the guild. It seems there..." he stopped as he read the letter.
Freya: "What is it Ottar?" She said while getting even more annoyed.
Ottar: "It seems... that a level 20 appeared out of nowhere and joined a Familia."
Freya: "What!?" She yelled as she was shocked to hear this news.

It was starting to make sense to Freya. The strange power she was sensing was from this person and they were the one that always escape her gaze.

Freya: "Ottar, tell the Guild that in this Denatus, every god can have some of their Familia members as escorts to the Denatus."
Ottar: "As you wish, Lady Freya." He does a bow before leaving.

She was going to used every authority she has as the strongest Familia to reach them, even bending the rules a little. A smiled appeared on Freya face as her boredom will finally come to a end.

Loki Familia

Loki, the Trickster Goddess, she had one of the strongest Familia in Orario, rivaling Freya's Familia. However, that might no longer be the case. Right now she was listening to the report from Riveria and Finn after they came up from their exploration.

Loki: "So y'all left an Adventurer on the 37 floor to escape a horde of monsters. After some time, y'all felt the entire dungeon shook, and y'all went back to investigate to see what caused it. Once there y'all see the Adventurer standing a giant crater that covers the entire floor?" She asked as she recapped on Riveria's report.
Riveria: "Y-Yes, we believe that he was responsible of destroying the entire 37 floor."
Loki: "Alright, I believe you." She said as she leans back on the sofa.
Riveria: "You... do?" She asked as she looks at her goddess suspicious.
Loki: "Read the letter." She said as she pushed forward a letter from the guild on the coffee table.
Riveria: "What's this?" She asked as she picked up the letter.