Bell's First Dungeon Dive

YN's POV
   It has been three months since our newest members joined the Hestia Familia. Our Familia was the talked in Orario, people still couldn't get over the dual between me and The Sword Princess. A lot has happened since then. First, we ended up getting a bunch of maids to work in the Familia. Most of them are cat people, but there are some that are formal first class adventurers from the Astraea Familia before it was wiped out a few years ago. We even got a Butler that is a very rare race known as the Dragonoids named, Sebas.

Next, some of our top adventurers level up with in the first month of joining our Familia. Diane, Sarah, and Kirigaya all leveled up to level 6 and got new alias. We then learned the way aura is used from a small village that Jaune is from. Aura is used for many ways, such as defense, minor healing, extrasensory perception, and climate protection. Because Jaune has magic that allows him to amp a person aura or himself, we had everyone's aura unlocked.

During the three months, me and the vice captain, Diane, would helped trained our less experienced adventurers before they could go into the dungeon. Those being Jaune, Cecily, and my brother Bell. I had to asked Riveria from the Loki Familia to trained Leilatha and Keya in magic since they are more like mages. Luckily she actually agreed to help trained them as they both were from her home land, Alf's Royal Forest. She would even take them to the first floor of the dungeon at least twice a week. Sebastian, Jacob, and Leah had pretty good stats when they joined the Familia. So they were allowed to go into the dungeon a few days after joining.

Jaune and Cecily had some experience in fighting, however, it's more self taught than actually having an instructor. So they would be trained mostly by Diane. Bell would mostly be trained by me as he doesn't have any experience, but it seems as if he's a very quick learner and able to fight with different weapons. He prefers to fight with a knife or a dagger though. So I help showed him some good techniques with the knife, even teaching him how to used throwing knifes.  Sebas would also helped training Bell into some martial art to better his fighting style.

After three months of training, they were ready to venture out into the dungeon. Jaune and Cecily improved a lot thanks to Diane's training. However, Bell didn't just improved, but he also got an unique skill that haven't been seen before. It's called, Gleaming Line, a line of light that reveals a path to an enemy's exposed fatal area. Following the line allows him to instantly kill in one strike. That's not all, Bell is also almost a level 2 as most of his stats are in the B with his Agility at S. This most likely because of my skill when I help trained him personally. My skill helps allies stats grow by 40%.

   Today was the day that Bell and the other two would go into the dungeon for the first time. However, yesterday we had to get bell some equipment as the only thing that he basically had was a knife, a small backpack to put magic stones in, and one small chest armor as his only protection. We were able to find him a decent light armor made by someone by the name of, Welf Crozzo.

 We were able to find him a decent light armor made by someone by the name of, Welf Crozzo