Living

I was living, surviving, and moving with time.

I was trying my hardest to live but sometimes the past caught up to me. Those days were the worst for me. Every time those memories hit me I would find myself losing in work or pain. My hope was that the memories would fade away with time but that didn't happen.

Four years had passed since the day I lost it all.

I was so lost in my happiness that I forgot to keep an eye on everything going around me.

Living on cloud nine with my husband and his family, I had nothing to worry about. I had never had anyone in my life. Growing up in an orphanage, I had no idea who my parents were, what care, love and family were. I thought I had survived the worst but that life was easier compared to what came to me later on. before meeting him but I had no idea then that what the future held for me was way worse than what I had experienced.

We were never a match and I hadn't ever dreamed to be near him like that but there I was married to him living happily. His family had accepted me openly and I thought that nothing could ever go wrong in life for me. It was a miracle to have found everything in life but I forgot that miracles don't exist just like angels didn't.

He turned out to be my everything, but I wasn't his because if I was, he would have trusted in our love or me. His faith in neither turned out to be the turning point of my life. My tears, pleas, and begging to him changed nothing. He had no faith in me while I put mine in his. I looked up to his family for help but when my love didn't believe me so how could they.

They all ruined me. Shattered my soul and broke me into pieces, had me drowned in pain and misery for their happiness. The worst part was that they made sure that no one came to help me, and went to the limits to block everyone out of my life.

In the end, they made me hate that city and forced me to run. I had stayed until the air and memories at each corner had started to suffocate me.

I had never thought I could be living again but here I was now in a different city far away from where they were.

I fell down from cloud nine to hell but I still found my way back to earth. Pulling myself up I dived into an uncertain future.

With the pain of the past still in my heart, I moved forward with only the intention of living. I couldn't let them win by letting myself die. They wanted that but I wanted live.

They could break my heart and shatter what was left of me but I would still live because I had already seen the worst.

This is my story of living and surviving after all I had suffered through.

........................................................................................................................................................

A few words by 

Hello,

A big thank you for reading this. Like a big one.

I hope you could tell me how it is.

Any kind of words or advice is welcomed. So please tell me what you think. Either by vote or comment or even a read.

Fingers crossed.

Hope we both deliver our best. 

Thank you