NINETEEN

Anastasia fidgeted with her ring, anxiously waiting for Brady to show up. It had been 40 minutes since their phone call, and no sign of him. She was startled by a knock on her apartment door. The girl stood upright and jolted to the door, looking through the peep hole.

Standing there was a rain soaked Brady, arms behind his back, tapping his foot. Ana smiled to herself, opening the door all the way. The boy turned his gaze to her. He was out of breath. "Hey." He let out. Ana laughed softly at his state, gesturing for him to enter the apartment, which he did.

Anastasia locked the door behind him. She then turned to look at him, he was facing the opposing way, cursing to himself. The girl cleared her throat, raising an eyebrow. The blonde boy turned himself around, a bouquet of pink roses lay in his grasp. "The rain ruined them." He pursed his lips into a straight line. Anastasia simply shook her head. "No, no. They're perfect. Thank you."

He then handed said roses to her, she cradled them in her arms like a baby, smiling down at them. There was a note. 'Will you be my girlfriend?' Was written in Brady's rushed handwriting.

Ana bit her lip, attempting to hide the grin growing on her face. She nodded, lifting up her head to face him. "Yes, I will." Brady raised an eyebrow before returning the smile.

He walked toward her, cupping her cheeks and kissing her softly. Anastasia gently set down the roses on the coffee table beside the two, returning the kiss and wrapping her arms around his neck.

A phone alarm began to ring, causing the pair to pull apart and turn their attention to find the source.

"Shit." Ana let out. "Shit. Shit. Shit". The ran upstairs to grab her phone. Brady stood in the living room, wondering what had the girl so flustered.

A/N: AHHHHH BRANASTASIA IS OFFICIAL EVERYONE CLAP!!!!!! also i love the way things keep interrupting them idk, its so funny