𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

( 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖽𝗂𝖾𝗌 )

"HEY THIS IS MARY, I'm currently with your mom so leave a message"

"Hey, it's me. Your buddy, Ricky, uh, sorry to bother you, I know we don't do voice calls mostly me sneaking into your room, but I saw you singing with Ashlyn today—obviously you saw me—but uh, I felt like we kinda shared a moment, or a thing, I don't know, maybe a moment is still kind of a thing—why are you still talking? Anyway! whatever, if this voicemail is too much for you or you're still in love with Atlas, we can totally forget that last summer and this ever happened, like poof gone, okay bye—oh this is Ricky" As he heard the the call end, he felt confident, or at least he faked it.

"Nailed it" He said as he ran down the stairs. "Crushed it"

"Wait, so let me get this straight, you think you had a moment with Ricky and Atlas is a stalker" Lina asked as she shoved popcorn in her mouth as Mary paced back and forth.

"Basically" Mary said as she stoped to look at Lina who looked like she was enjoying this whole drama a little too much.

"Dude!" Lina exclaimed with wide eyes and Mary looked at her confused.

"Dude!" Mary exclaimed with the same energy even though she had no idea what Lina was excited about.

"You're in a love triangle!" Lina said happily. Lina lives for drama, everyone knew this, even Lina knew it. It was something Mary never understood but at least she managed to keep up with the latest drama.

"Woah, woah, woah, I don't love Ricky and I'm slowly moving on from Atlas" Mary said, making it clear to Lina.

"Pshh, that's a lie" Lina shrugged off.

"Which one?" Mary asked.

"Both of them" Lina said bluntly. Another thing about Catalina, she could be very blunt.

"I'm not in a love triangle" Mary said, almost as if she was trying to convince herself.

"Yes you are" Lina argued. "Listen, Atlas is a good guy, but he broke up with you and broke your heart and is basically jealous over a guy you say you're not in love with" Lina explained.

"Yup"

"But Ricky was there to help mend your little broke heart with sex" Lina said and Mary rolled her eyes.

"We didn't have sex!"

"Sure you didn't, but hey! You guys spent every waking hour with eachother, in many different positions I might add, but none the less, the two of you now have a bond that can't be broken. You two were broken hearted and found comfort in one another, literally inside one another—"

"Lina!" Mary yelled in shock.

"Fine fine! But I'm still rooting for you and Ricky. Micky!" Lina said with a smile.

"What the fuck is a Micky?" Mary asked.

"Mary and Ricky, Micky" Lina explained. How did Mary end up with a friend like Lina? Guess she was lucky.