Oh Shit, It works

To my disappointment, nothing happened. I still thought the same, and i still knew what a toilet was. Until i felt a wet warmth in my crotch. I looked down to see wetness running down my crotch. "Oh shit, It works."

I just sat there, in my own pee pants. I was super happy that it worked. I was flooded with ideas. But just then, my mom came in. She said "Hey Axel, can you give me your dirty laun- AXEL!" In a swift motion, i put the device into her body and pasted, hoping that it would make my mom think this is normal.

I just stood there, as her face went blank and smiled. "Oh honey! You had another accident. Lets get changed into new pants. I went with her and got me new pants. Almost exactly the same as my current wet ones. Once i put it on, i ran upstairs and wrote another note. "I still know how to use the restroom, and i have full control over my body." and I Pasted it into me. Then i snuck up to my mother and pasted it into her, without her even noticing. I then got the best idea ever. "Mom! Is it okay if i go to the Corner Store? I wanna buy something." She said "Sure, I don't have a problem with that. So on i went, on a quest to get diapers, making sure to turn the copier to normal mode before i left.

Inside my body, my heart was pounding. I was finally gonna get to try diapers for the first time! I can get all of this baby stuff, I can wear pull-ups, and maybe even dress in some kids clothes.

But before i could finish my thought, i had arrived at the corner store. As i entered, i quickly sprinted towards the pull-ups and diapers. Luckily, i didn't see any of my moms friends. As i ran, i started to see all the baby stuff, and notice how much baby things this store has. Finally, i get to the diaper isle. It is backed mostly with pull-ups, and some actual diapers.

I decide to take it slow first, and get some pull-ups. I then realized there were only girls pull-ups, but i thought that that was okay. I ended up copying a Minnie mouse design 24 pull-ups box. I quickly headed back home, seeing that my mom was asleep. I went to my room, and hoped for the best. I clicked the paste button, and the same Minnie Mouse pull-up box fell from where i was holding the remote.

 "This is gonna be fun."

Sorry for the short chapter. But, i need to get this out sooner to please this crowd.