A Dress?!?!

The one i chose was a little yellow dress, with a floral pattern on it.  I was dressed into it, and i was sent my way.

I was stunned, she gave me a girl's dress, because i was in a girls pull-up. I mean, id did make sense, and i should have seen it coming, but i didn't!

I turned back, and i tried to speak to her a formally as possible. But looks like the physical effects did'nt just stop at the rooms. "Mommy, I am not a girw, im a boy!" "Oh sweetie, then why do you have a girl's pull-up on?" she replied. even though i could have come up with an answer, i just couldn't! "But mommy, I'm a boy! I- i got the wrong pull-ups." she just laughed and said "Oh silly! Your too young to get anything from the store! I'll see you later baby!" and she walked away.

The first step to getting out of this weird little girl state is taking off the dress. But i couldn't find a way, so i just decided to use mind mode again. I tore a small piece of paper out, and wrote "I am my normal age, and i am not a girl, but i still need pull-ups.". But as I was writing, my mommy came up to me and checked my pull-up. "Oh honey boo! Your wet! Lets get you changed into a proper diaper." She picked me up somehow, and carried me to the new changing table. She pulled down the pull-up, and changed me into a diaper.

It was an easy change, since this stupid dress i am in has nothing to hide my bottom, so it is easier. But when i was about to walk away, she stuck a pacifier in my mouth! I looked at it and it turned out it was entirely pink, but hot pink flowers all over it. I actually kinda liked the design, so I put it back in my mouth. I went back to the piece of paper, and copied it in mind mode. Time to find mom. But no matter how hard i looked, i just couldn't find her.

There was only one thing to do. I started to cry, and I heard footsteps coming downstairs. I knew it! however, i couldn't stop crying, even when i tried. She came in, and held me in a feetle position. She asked "Oh whats wrong honey?" and i hit her with the copier right then and there.

It was almost like i blacked out, but I woke up with my normal clothes on, I was on the floor, I had that Binky, and I had that same diaper on.

She then said "Hello sweetie!" and she strangely looked at me pull-up. I didn't know that right then and there, i was peeing my pull-up.

Hey guys, here is part four, and i hope you like it. I was about to release it yesterday, but i had a choir concert at school, so i held it off until today. Anyways, i hope you like it, and tell other people about this! I already have some really impressive ranks in my opinion, and i suggest to try to make these ranks even more impressive. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter!