-°~Chapter 12~°-

Word Count: 1,137

Ngl, Windigo's are kinda hot
-----‐------------------
No One's POV:

Shinso couldn't help but groan as he began to wake up, he sure as hell didn't want to wake up but with the alarm going off he really couldn't go back to sleep, I mean even if it wasn't going off he probably couldn't go back to sleep anyway.

He looked over to see what was making the noise and was honestly surprised when he saw that Izuku's phone was ringing, sense when did he get friends?

With a groan he grabbed the phone and hit answer, he doubted Izuku would care seeing as Izuku wanted sleep, and they answer each other's phones all the time, and if he did mind he'd make up for it with energy drinks.

"Small dick inlargment, how can we service your tiny sausage today?" Shinso asked as he answered.

"What." He heard someone ask angrily, quietly, but angrily.

"HAHAHA- YOU HAVE A SMALL PP!!" He heard the all to familiar voice of Denki, how could he not? Denki has been annoying him sense first year.

"SHUT UP PIKACHU!" The person he could only assume was Kacchan yelled.

"Can you shut up and tell me what you want?" Shinso asked as he rubbed his eyes in both annoyance and to rub away his sleep crusts.

"Wait I know that voice.." he heard Denki mumble "OH MY GOD SHINSOOO! HIIIII" The blond yelled happily.

"Who? Wait why did you pick up Deku's phone!!?" Kacchan yelled into the phone, making Shinso remove it from his ear.

"Mother fu- Shut up, there is no need to be yelling this early." Shinso stated once he brought the phone back to his ear.

"It's 1 in the afternoon.." Denki mumbled.

"Yeah, to fucking early" Shinso stated matter of factly.

"Whatever! Who are you?!" Kacchan questioned, obviously so done with the both of them.

"I'm Shinso Hitoshi, Izuku's one and only friend, and your a fucking prick. Now can I help you?" Shinso once again asked, he sneaked a peak at Izuku and to his surprise Izuku was still very much asleep.

"No, you can't help us with anything! Put Deku on the phone dickhead!" Kacchan screeched with a slight growl, officially reminding Shinso of a dog.

"Nah" Shinso stated.

"NO?!?" Kacchan repeated.

"You a bird or something? I said no, Izuku is sleeping and I ain't waking him up" Shinso stated with a duh tone.

"Why, the fuck, NOT?!!?!?" Kacchan questioned, obviously losing his patience (did he even have that to begin with?).

"Because he needs it, especially after what we did last night.." Shinso mumbled the last part as he remembered how they had play fights all night, they had bruises and shit but it was fun as fuck.

"Huh??" Denki finally chimed in after a hot minute.

"The hell did you do last night?!?!" Kacchan yelled, almost distressed at what they could've done.

"Hitooo.."

Shinso looked over at Izuku, who was now mostly awake and looking at him tiredly, he vaguely acknowledged that he was on the phone.

"Yeah Zu?" Shinso asked as he put the phone down onto the bed, facing down.

"Who are you on the phone with?" Izuku questioned as he looked at his red phone case.

"Those blond bastards, they wanna talk to you" Shinso states with a shrug.

"Mm.. What time is it?" Izuku asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Like.. 1 or something" Shinso stated as he looked at the phone to confirm it.

"It's to early for this" Izuku grumbled angrily.

"Agreed, so I can hang up right?" Shinso questioned as he hovered over the hang up button.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE" Kacchan's yelling could be heard from the phone but neither paid it any mind.

"Mmm... Not yet" Izuku stated as he began to sit up, it was clear he wouldn't be able to sleep any time soon.

"But whyyyyy" Shinso whined as he let his head fall onto Izuku's shoulder.

"Awww don't worry doll, daddy will take care of the mean blond babies" Izuku stated teasingly as he held back a laugh.

Shinso however didn't even try, he let out a loud cackle at Izuku's words as he put his hand on the side of Izuku's head to push him away, which made Izuku also let out a laugh.

"Yeah okay, well can Sir daddy pick up his phone so we can continue on with our day?" Shinso questioned as he picked up the phone and handed it to Izuku.

He only gave a small cackle along with a small nod as he grabbed the phone from Shinso and put it up to his ear.

"Wassup?" Izuku questioned as he scratched his cheek.

"Uhm.. W-We just wanted to ask you something" Denki spoke up, he seemed to be bothered by something but Izuku couldn't care to think about what he could possibly be bothered by.

"Mm, well what is it?" Izuku asked with a raised brow, he knew they couldn't see it but it was for his own petty self.

"Well- Uh, C-Can we meet? Like tomorrow at that cat Cafe near UA?" Denki questioned awkwardly.

"I guess.. What time?" Izuku asked, now a bit on edge with how awkward it got so quickly for seemingly no reason.

"Like... Uhm, 7? Maybe 7:30?" Denki questioned, still being awkward about everything for no reason he can pin point.

"Yeah that works, is that all?" Izuku questioned, he really just wanted to end this call so he can continue on with the day, like Shinso said.

"Uh-" Denki was about to answer once again but was interrupted by Kacchan.

"Yes, that's all you damned nerd" Kacchan grumbled out, it just now hit Izuku how quiet he'd been up until now.

"O..Kay?" Izuku stated uncertainly.

Only moments later he heard hurried goodbyes and then the line cut, leaving Izuku to wonder about what the fuck just happened.

"That sounded like a fun conversation" Shinso stated as he watched Izuku put his phone down.

"More confusing then anything, we're they awkward before I got on the phone?" Izuku questioned as he looked at his purple haired troll doll friend for answers.

"Mm.. I don't think so? More so happy and go lucky with a side of yelling my feelings" Shinso answer with a shrug.

"Weird- but whatever, wanna go down stairs and play uno?" Izuku asked, deciding to completely dismiss whatever that call was for the time being.

"Uh, is that even a question?" Shinso questioned with a teasing smirk.

"Hell yeah! Prepare to eat dirt" Izuku stated confidently as he got up and off the bed.

"Only in your dreams!" Shinso stated as he fallowed Izuku out of the room and to the living room.

Maybe they could get Inko to join this time.