Chapter 5: Wish you were mine

Chapter 5: Wish you were mine by Loving Caliber.

Luffia with a microphone with a volume just enough for the viewers to hear started to sing hearing Brook's guitar started to strum verse 1 of "Wish you were mine" by Loving Caliber.

I look at you, you make me blind
Why do you have to be so beautiful all the time?

Luffia remembers the first time she met Shanks. She is 7 while Shanks is 17. It's a party meant for their father's birthday, and as a kid with curiousness that tramples others, once she saw a red-haired handsome man wearing a black vest suit following his Uncle Rayleigh and Auntie Shakky and a Blue-haired man to the garden where the Party will be held, she went to the man and her uncle Rayleigh and Auntie Shakky while her favorite pirate teddy bear is left unattended with her friends, who are calling her back.

Smiling brightly she runs to her Uncle and Auntie once they noticed her presence.

"Uncle! Auntie!" Luffia enthusiastically greeted the two before jumping into her Uncle's open arms.

"Luffia!" and Rayleigh laughs, Shakky, on the other hand, chuckled before reaching Luffia's head that pat. 

"Uncle! I miss you, Auntie more to you" she said which make the lovers awwed. 

"We miss you too Luffia, by the way, this is Shanks, and this is Buggy! They are the kids we've been taking care of since they were 12, originally they are your father's scholar, and now they are your father's apprentice and of course our sons" Shakky looks at the two boys with fondness. 

"Hmmm?" Luffia looks at the two with curiousness, but more to the red-haired guy with a smile plastered on his face, the blue guy is interesting too, but he looks a little grumpy.

"Shanks is the red hair and Buggy is the blue-hair Luffia" seeing his niece's face, Rayleigh explained clearly.

Luffia patted her uncle's hand as a cue for him to let her down, which Rayleigh did.

She stands in front of Shanks and looks at the man up and down before introducing herself.

"Hi! My name's Gol D. Luffia, but I use Monkey D. Luffia in public! You can call me Luffy!" 

"Hi, Luffy? Luffia, I'm Shanks" The man in front of Luffia gave a grin that made him sparkle in the eyes of Luffia. 

Mesmerize, she blurts out what her mind speaks up.

"You're beautiful! Marry me, Shanks!" and she giggles. 

A shock Shanks entered her vision, but a noticeable gasp and wail can be heard behind Luffia... Gol D. Roger and Gol D. Rouge have arrived.

Remembering the memory Luffia can't help but gave a smile that made her viewers hold their breaths and her friends who are with her look at each other.

I know I can't be with you
It's killing me to see you with someone else
What to do?

Luffia is 13, a grade 8 student, and a middle schooler when she got her first heartbreak. The first time Shanks introduces his lover, the same day Ann and Sabrina told her that she can not be with Shanks for the meantime, being a minor and Shanks a literal adult, the law will seek for Shanks's head if Luffia pushed her feelings to the man. 

Luffia got Ann and Sabrina's thoughtful and caring explanation which she holds to her heart, during breakfast, they are only three of them having it as their parents are busy preparing for the company party that will be held in the evening, and they are still have a class need to attend.