♫Love is not Over♪

[Love is not over] 1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

[Love is not over]
1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45
⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

~I always smile at you
Even the love is a tragedy for me
Over, over, love is not over
Please take me out of this endless maze~

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.

"Therefore, with the blessings of god, it is my pleasure to pronounce you both as husbands."

"You may kiss your husband" the priest announced as everyone looked up the couple standing facing each other in their classic black and white tuxedos.

The taller man reached out his arm and wrapped it around the doe eyed boy's waist, pulling him towards himself and quickly placing a soft peck on his pink full lips.

Jungkook closed his eyes to bask in the moment as the soft lips were planted on his just for a mere second before they were retreated back.

Everyone in the marriage hall cheered for the new couple as they turned toward the crowd and smiled, forcibly.

Soon the wedding fiest was served and everyone got busy with the food and gossips. Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on a round table decorated beautifully as they greeted everyone who congratulated them.

Mr. Kim was watching the couple from a distance, tension lacing his facial features as he could clearly see through the forced smile of his son.

Mr. Kim should've given more time to him, maybe Jimin wouldn't do what he did to Taehyung, but seeing Taehyung so heartbroken after Jimin left him was making the father inside Mr. Kim hurt, he couldn't see Taehyung hurt anymore.

So he adviced the other to get married and Taehyung without any protest, agreed to do so like a good son. First it felt like he was moving on but seeing the forced smile plastered on his face, things seemed a bit different.

Did Mr. Kim destroy Jungkook's life in all this chaos? Well, Jungkook never disagreed to marry to he was okay with it. Right?

Taehyung scoffed as he remembered Jimin's words.

I'm gonna stay with you forever Tae~

These days forever had different meanings. Taehyung was a fool to not understand that. Or else Jimin wouldn't have left him to get married to a woman of his parents' choice.

So the thing was that Jimin was bisexual, so he preferred living with a woman, his family did as well. Without any notice or information, Jimin got married.

Taehyung only got to know through the news headlines that nation's biggest singer Park Jimin was now married.

And the fact that his now husband, Jungkook was bisexual too, made him want to laugh, at his own fate.