Epilogue: ♫Magic Shop♪

[Magic Shop]      1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45        ⇆   ◃◃   ıı   ▹▹   ↻

        [Magic Shop]     
1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45
        ⇆   ◃◃   ıı   ▹▹   ↻

~You gave me the best of me
So I'll give the best of you
You found me. You knew me~

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

.

"It is really okay Appa!" 

"No! I have been such a bad father to you. I don't deserve an angel of a child like you" Mr. Jeon sniveled as he held his son's soft palm between his rough hands. 

"But I already said I forgave you. You're my father and I'll always love you no matter what" Jungkook assured as he hugged him, placing his head on his bulky chest as the other patted his head lightly. 

Taehyung silently scoffed seeing Mr. Jeon act that way, sitting on the couch across the father-son duo, judging them silently. 

So the thing is, Mr. Jeon was finally back to his senses that he lost few years ago. Well, let's say his fatherhood revived when Taehyung bought his major company shares and made the company go on the verge going bankrupt. 

In order to be good in his son-in-law's eyes, he had to make up with Jungkook. As if the money he received from Mr. Kim after the marriage wasn't enough. But Taehyung made sure his company suffers for almost 2 months until he met Mr. Jeon and put forth this condition to apologize to Jungkook in exchange of letting go his company. 

And as a typical greedy man, Mr. Jeon agreed along with his wife who was now fake crying seeing the father-son hug warmly. Taehyung rolled his eyes, but this was the best for Jungkook.

If Jungkook would still stress over his abusive father and stepmom, it would have affected his mental health and the child inside him furthermore. So that's why he blackmailed Mr. Jeon into this. 

Jungkook giggled, his happiness not being able to contain it inside as he smiled widely, squealing in happiness as his stepmom got up and kissed his forehead. 

"So cute bunny" she spoke in her high-pitched voice and Jungkook smiled further, hugging his 'mom' after while she patted his back soothingly.  

After talking, gossiping and having a family conversation, the Jeon couple got up to leave. Jungkook too getting up along with them, one hand securely under his 4 months protruding belly. 

"Take care, little one" Mr. Jeon said while lightly patting Jungkook's belly, talking to his grandchild inside the womb "Grandpa can't wait to see you soon". 

Jungkook giggled, looking at Taehyung with heart eyes who smiled back, seeing Jungkook so happy for the first time. He really craved his father's love for his entire life, and he finally got it, because of his husband of course, but that didn't matter neither Jungkook had any idea about it.