♫House of Cards♪

[House of Cards] 1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

[House of Cards]
1:03 ──⚬──── 3:45
⇆ ◃◃ ıı ▹▹ ↻

~A house made of cards, and us, inside
Even though the end is visible
Even if it's going to collapse soon~

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

⚠️

.

One month passed by; the couple was living happily. Well, according to Taehyung, they were.

According to Jungkook, oh well-

Taehyung felt giddy, happy, lucky and what not. He was so so blessed with Jungkook in his life. He could even worship him. Taehyung wasn't afraid of admitting that Jungkook had healed him, with just his presence, the younger was a remedy himself.

When earlier, his mind felt restless and uneasy, now all he felt was relaxation and happiness. He was always relieved because whatever happens, at least he had his husband, with whom he could snuggle and cuddle his tensions away.

Whose soft embrace was like a touch of heaven and his lap was the most comfortable place in the world. Taehyung can't even imagine himself without Jungkook at this point. He was his driving force.

Although Jungkook was very less vocal about anything, his gestures made it more than clear for Taehyung that he definitely felt the same.

Jungkook was in love as well. BUT-

He didn't know that he was. He just did all the things out of reflex or as a duty for his husband. That was the other thing that he never questioned where the reflex was coming from. It was out of love, but the younger was yet to realize that.

"Doll!?" Taehyung called out from the dining table seeing his husband cooking dinner in the kitchen. Jungkook looked up with his doe eyes and blinked at him.

"You came back?" Jungkook spoke, while washing his hands in the wash basin and walking up to him. Taehyung nodded smiling as Jungkook took his bag from his hands, putting it on the couch and helping him remove his blazer.

"Please freshen up, dinner will be ready in a few" he spoke in his soft voice. Taehyung complied, strolling to his bedroom with his blazer in hand.

He back to see dinner already on the table, his mouth watered as he happily took a seat. Jungkook came out from the kitchen with a jug of water and sat beside the elder, serving him first.

They started eating quietly as Jungkook never volunteered for a conversation but maybe he was just not much of a talker.

"Doll, I want to tell you something." Taehyung spoke while gulping down his food, Jungkook looked up at him while chewing his food, cheeks puffed.