Chapter 4

JETT ||

It's been a week and we were no closer to solving this stupid issue.

I know Rho said he didn't want a breeder, but this was serious. If the Council is forcing him to take a freaking Luna or show them a freaking heir, than no matter what he says, he needs a breeder. Period.

We can't solve the Luna problem, but we can solve the heir problem. He said none of us could help give him an heir, even though I would love to, so we're going to get an Omega from one of the underground auctions.

I know it's illegal and I know my mates are going to be mad, but if this is the only option, then we have to do this. We just can't tell anybody and we have to hide our identities, which should be easy because I have the costumes to help us.

Mateo and Zayne gifted them a plethora of lingerie for my birthday last year, so tonight that lingerie is getting used for one very sadistic, secretive mission.

A mission for our mate, for our Alpha, for our bond.

I called my Dad yesterday to get Luca's number. He's a Vamp and one of my Dad's oldest friends. Very nice but also very crazy, especially when his Sire, Azamir is around.

Azamir is another Vamp who happens to be mated to my cousin, Elliott. My entire family thought he was dead just like his parents and his brother when the human hunters killed their pack, but maybe five years ago, he found us and when he came back, he brought his Vampire mate with him.

Going to this underground auction would be a touchy subject for me because when I thought Elliott was dead, he was actually held captive for five years in one of the facilities. Abused, beaten, starved into submission. The Vamps that ran it even killed his wolf.

But everything happens for a reason and thank Goddess it does because the very place that Elliott hated so much was the same place that Azamir rescued him from.

Luca told me the auctions were run by Vampires and Dark Elves in this Realm and that they were underground because they were illegal here and while I knew that, I also knew that they would be the best place to get an Omega breeder.

So I asked him to meet me here in the pack at 8pm and seeing how it's now 7:37pm and my mates have no idea what's going on, I have to hurry up.

Rushing downstairs to the basement, I grab my trunk full of stuff and lug it all the way back up the stairs, hiding it underneath the dining table before running to the third floor where my mates were.

Or I try to because I almost have a heart attack when I see Luca and Azamir standing in the middle of my livingroom.

"What the heck?!" I whisper before running over to them, the masks almost falling out of my hands as I hug them to my chest . "How the heck did you guys get in here?! I said meet me at 8pm and be outside, not in the house. Rho is going to kill you!"

"Really?" Luca asks, turning to Azamir before whispering, "Can wolves kill us?"

To which Azamir shrugs before looking back at me. The grumpy old fart.

"I doubt your large mate would be able to lay hands on me. Some of your kind are unbelievably stupid. It's flabbergasting." Azamir states as he rolls his eyes, waving the whole idea off.