14.SPECIAL NIGHT 🌙

💜💜FOLLOW💜💜

Jyotis pov

My body become hot and goosebumps exploded on my body with his single touch.

If he stare at me like this for some more time the batter spread on my body will get roasted by his fierce gaze. And I will become a dosa.

"Then, I will eat you with coconut chutney!" He chuckle.

"Did I say it that loud?"

"Yeah, you are still loud" he mocked.

The   door knocked and his  head turned towards the door with that change I rolled into the washroom.

I kept my hand on my heart which was running a marathon to cathup my missed beats.

💫💫💫

I went to the hall post having a bath and found that all my family were here to meet me.

Chinnu hugged me warmly cheering 'Akkaaaa'.
He reached just up to my chest.
I run my hands through through his hair and hugged him.

AMMA and Nanna smiled at me.My face reflected the same.

For a single second I didn't feel that I was married away.because every day I can see mom,dad and chinnu.

I speak with mom through our room window.I bid Bye to chinnu while he leave for school.

I was completely happy and satisfied with my life.

Mom told me that they were here to pick me and Aarthav to 'malli velli'.

It's a ritual in which bride and groom goes to brides parents home and the special night is arranged for them.

My face become tomato red heeding their conversation.

I notice Aarthav staring at me.....

He and his looks make me feel stark naked!

💫💫💫

Coiling the hair band around my braid mom said "In case,If you don't feel comfortable at any point. Don't hesitate to speak out and explain your uneasiness. I hope he  understand."

"What were you speaking Amma?" I ask.

Without answering my query she left me at the door with an assuring smile on her lips.

The lub dub of my own heart is audible to me.I was Hella anxious.

My shivering hand twisted the door knob and the door opened with a creaking sound.

My eyes land on the person who sat on the bed leaning to the headboard stretching his legs and with both his hands below his head.The bed was decorated with jasmine and roses.Strands of flowers were hanging on the four sides of the bed.The strong wild smell of jasmine filled in the room.

The strong wild smell of jasmine filled in the room