23.Hurtful words

❤❤FOLLOW❤❤

Instantly,I went on the road and catch a cab.I had informed our families on the way to hospital.

I ran like a mad women in the hospital.Receiving information from the reception I went to the room where he is visible through the transparent glass.
His clothes were drenched in the blood,blood was oozing from his head and lips.....he was laying there like a lifeless body......My brain felt dizzy and the whole hospital began spinning around me.....I fainted on the floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My heavy eyes open and I found myself laying on the bed.
"Aarthav!!!!!!" a scream ripped from my throat.
I got from the bed and was about to slump on the floor before that a strong pair of arms hold me.
I yanked his hand!

"Take rest jyoti garu(Mrs)" he said.

"I want to meet Aarthav let me go" I pushed him and began running in the hospital.
The same person stopped me holding my wrists.
"Jyoti garu who will take care of Aarthav if you fell sick.He need you" he say.
"Who are you?" I ask.
"I'm Aarthavs friend,bhargav" he introduced himself.
"Take me to him" I scream.
"He is in ICU.before you meet him I need to tell you few things jyoti gaaru.Please make up your mind to stay strong" he said stopping my heart.
"What happened to my bava tell me bhargav?tell me?" I shook him by his shoulders.
"The accident was severe though the surgery saved his life he- he-.... can't walk.his back bone is injured severly and body down his back bone became immobilized.Dont loose hope he will be fine soon" he explained.
My knees became week my body landed on the ground weeping like a mad woman.

Authors pov

It's been three months since the accident jyoti was taking care of Aarthav like he was his baby.She is his support in each and every personal chore of Aarthav.

Their business at the verge of facing loses, as arthav was confined to bed. jyoti tried to manage the business without going into the losses with her whole heart .

As she was a biological science student she didnt have the expertise in business world, so couldn't flourish the business.

Jyoti became physically weak handling the home and company.Though,Bhargav was always ready to support jyoti she never took his help.

Aarthav was mentally depressed with his condition.The doctors advised to have a one more surgery to bring back the life in Aarthav body.

As they were financially drained out Jyoti decided to liquidate the company shares.Bhargav who was also a business man offered jyoti to buy the equity of their company.Without the second thought,she liquidated the shares.The amount was spent on the Aarthav's surgery.post the second surgery Aarthav was able to sit on his chair but couldn't walk on his own.

Jyoti's pov

Today our two families came to meet us from Rajamundry.Post Aarthav's accident our families were visiting us frequently.

Just now I returned home and iam totally wornout.Bhargav gaaru dropped me at home as my car was troubled.Post Refreshing I went to Aarthav and kissed his forehead.Dinner was already made so I served the plate for him to make him eat.After feeding him the food I wiped his mouth and gave the medications to him."Give me jyoti I can have my tablets" he said."No need bava I will help you" I said."Give me" he said sternly."No need bava"

"You don't try to rule my life.You were earning and managing the house doesn't mean that you will do everything you want.Dont eat this!don't eat that!take the medicines!have this soup! I'm fed of you." He yelled at me.

My eyes welled up.I hold back my tears and gave him the juice.

"Yuck!what is this?this is not the juice it's a smelly pee!!Do you wanna kill me with this and get your freedom.You don't need to do that. you are free to do whatever you want or shall i say whomever you want to 'marry' .Do you want to be with bhargav?If you want i can speak to him.I guess that doesn't require even.You both had already became very close that he is dropping you every day."he vomited the most poisonous words.

Gulzaniya 💜