21.🦋Bliss🦋

Sry mistakenly I had published the 22nd chapter.

Here is the missed part.

❤️Enjoy❤️

❤❤FOLLOW❤❤

While undoing the knot with his teeth...his teeth lightly rubbed my skin...his huffing and puffing breath is flattening on my bare back skin...Every strand of hair on my body is affected by his hot 🔥 breath fanning on my bareback...Every jerky motion of his teeth to untie the knot is expanding my heartbeat... to its highest peak...

I didn't realise when my breath became erratic...I am breathing heavily... As I had run through several kilometres...After his indication also I couldn't normalize my breath......My whole body was on fire.......... only his juices can act as fire extinguisher on the fire simmering inside my body.........

"Loose your control bava" I muttered staring into the depth of his black orbs.

His hand slid upwards and He pulled the blouse off my shoulder...a gasp escaped my mouth...His head dipped in the crook of my neck...his lips were showering wet kisses on my collar bone........his lips moved to my cheeks kissing them.....in to time his lips found mine smooching passionately.......he was whispering 'love you' in between the kiss with erratic breaths.....so am I.

He sucked my lower lip nibbling it gently.......his freshly shaved chin was rubbing on my bare shoulder igniting a fire melting my insides.

My heart was under rigorous palpitations.......he was sucking the breath out of my lungs......within seconds the kiss became intense and passionate.....

His hands slid down and gripped my waist settling in the curves of my waist.His huge form was pressing my back that my front glued to the cold wall.His finger were trying to unpin the the saree plates on my other shoulder.

Extending my hands I help him in unpinning leaving my saree pooled on the ground.

His tongue slipped in my mouth tasting each and every corner.......his mouth sucked my slippery tongue nipping it.....his lips were back to my succulent lower lip which was tender and juicy.

Our breath intermixed and I forgot who's air I'm breathing.......

The pace of his fierce kiss slowed down........with his slow and sweet tortuture my bones and cells are on fire. This kiss wasn't like other ones it was emotional.I poured all my love through this KISS.

This time he kissed my heart through my lips.......his mouth not only suck my breath yet sucked my soul too .....he knocked out all my insecurities like he knocked the oxygen away my lungs....My legs became jelly,his grip on my waist tightened squeezing it more......helping me to stand firmly.

My hands gripped his silky curls I tug his hair gesturing to leave me to breathe.We were breathing hardly on each other's face.

My strawberry flavoured lipstick was smudged all over his mouth.....I couldn't meet his eyes.....his lips connected to my shoulder showering salivary kisses there......his teeth bit the fleshy skin and lick to soothe the pain.....he pulled my blouse further down exposing the swells of my treasures......I was cluthing the blouse to my chest.

My feet detached from the ground while my eyes were close..........My back landed on the fluffy mattress....his well built form hovered upon me leisurely.....his eyes were capturing the each and every inch of my body.......

Aarthav's Pov

Her treasures were partially exposed.....her eyes were closed.....her breath were erattic..........half of her saree was laying down.....my fingers tugged inside her skirt near her midriff completely freeing the stuck plates draped there...she sucked the breath sharply when my fingers lightly caressed her untouched areas......

Gulzaniya 💜