10

A/n: any normal human being would ship Asta and Noelle.

No, me and my sister, we went for Asta x Leopold ☠☠☠.

Anyways, yes I'm carrying on this book ♡.

And I really dont remember what I had written in chapter 9 and I really cannot be bothered looking, so yes.

Continuation.

"Elira, don't do it" Selen sighed.

"I'll be right back" Elira said handing cuffs to Selen and running off.

'Idiot...' Selen sighed to herself before running down the street opposite of Elira.

Elira ran down towards the base of theres obviously going to go to Shoto, shes going to get a major scolding but worth it to her.

Shoto on the other hand was just leaning against the wall daydreaming about who knows what.

Around 20 minutes pass and Elira still kept running down to the base and ended up making it there 10 minutes afterwards, once she did reach it she stood by a tree for awhile catching her breath.

Shoto had fallen asleep, probably out of boredom from staring at a wall for more then an hour.

To be honest, he could've freed himself a long time ago, if he wasnt for whatever was injected into him, seemed it was keeping him down.

"BAM" Elira yelled slamming the door down scaring Shoto awake.

"SHOUUUU" Elira cried out latching onto him.

"What'd that pinky pie to do you?" Elira asked sitting up.

"Injected whatever that thing is into me" Shoto said.

Elira turned to where Shoto was looking at saw a needle, she stood up and walked over to it before picking it up and observing it.

She had no clue what it was or what it did so she threw it aside.

"We'll have Rosemi look at it when we get back" Elira said.

"Come on let's go" Elira said.

Shoto nodded and stood up, and...collapsed.

"WAH- Shou?!" Elira sweatdropped crouching down by Shoto.

He just layed on the floor sighing, probably gave up on life who knows.