19

A/n: here's the update yous have all been waiting for eheheh...my apologies for not updating, my dumbass just has too many books I have to finish ☠️..

Continuation.

During the time they were in the car, Elira and Uki were arguing half the time. Shoto and Selen were getting annoyed while Rosemi just dealt with it, sighing softly looking out the window, she looked in the side view mirror of the car and noticed a black car behind them, she payed no attention to it till they took 3 rights and the car was still trailing behind them.

"Why exactly did we take him?" Elira sighed turning towards Selen.

"Because, he's helped us, plus, if he does betray our trust, you can have all the joy in killing him" Selen rolled her eyes in a joking manner.

"We're...cops guys remember that..!" Rosemi awkwardly chuckles.

Rosemi then turns her attention back to the black car to see it still following them, she gulped nervously not knowing if she was just paranoid because of the situation they were in right now or if her suspicions were correct. She turned to Selen who was behind the wheel and tapped her shoulder gently.

"What's up Rosemi?" She said not taking her eyes off the road.

"Could you do a circle around the block really quickly?" Rosemi asked.

"Eh? Why's that?" Selen asked confused.

"I just uh...I just feel as if the black car behind us is trailing us.." Rosemi said softly, though Selen was able to hear it.

Selen nodded, even if the black car wasn't actually following them, she was still going to do it to either take weight off Rosemis shoulders or add extra weight to all of theirs, she then indicated and made a right, with the black car following behind them, Elira got confused aswell as Shoto since they knew this wasn't the way to Sykkuno's house.

"Where are we going Selen?" Elira asked her.

"Rosemi has her suspicions that the black car right behind us? Is following us." Selen said indicating and taking another right, with the car following right behind them again.