27

A/n: yk, I've made Selen die in 2 of my fanfics now and this reaction was a whole lot different then in my voxto book ☠️.

Also damn, 20k reads?! 😨😨😨😨.

Continuation.

Elira cut the net they were trapped them and they all fell ontop of each other.

"Ouch.." Bao sighed lifting herself onto her knees.

"Can you get off me.." Shoto groaned.

"Ah...my bad." Uki smiled awkwardly and sat up.

Elira sat up pushing Ike off of her and looked around.

"Are you alright to stand Shou?" Bao asked lifting him up.

"Mhm, yeah I'm fine." Shoto nodded and stood up and turned around offering Uki his hand.

Uki looked a bit taken back but great fully took his hand and stood up.

"Should...we go back to the car?" Rosemi said as Elira helped her up.

"Hm...yous can go back, I might keep wandering around." Elira said.

They all just deadpanned her.

"What?" Elira asked.

"I'll come with you then." Shoto said brushing himself off.

"Wha- I'm coming then." Uki said.

"No...no it's fine yous can go back." Shoto said.

The rest of them all shared a glance.

"Alright...." Bao said hesitantly.

They then started walking back leaving Elira and Shoto behind, and, Rosemi.

"And you arent leaving?" Elira asked turning to Rosemi.

"No...it's fine! I'll come along." Rosemi smiled.

"Alright then...let's just hope they don't get caught in another trap on their way back." Elira said and began leading the way.

Shoto and Rosemi followed along behind her, Rosemi had put her arm over Shotos shoulder so she could support him just incase. They kept walking for around 20 minutes till Elira stopped.

"Maybe we should turn around gu-"

"Guys?" Elira asked as she turned herself around to where Shoto and Rosemi were suppose to be.

She stared around confused before pulling her knife out, she scanned the area wondering if she could notice anything out of the ordinary, unfortunately not.

Then, the ground below her opened up.

Pomu slowly loosened her grip around Selen as she felt her go limp in her embrace. She wiped her eyes still holding onto Selen, she then lifted her head upon hearing the door being unlocked. She was expecting to see the 2 guards, but instead.

"Where is everyone..?" A familiar voice sighed as they opened the door.

Pomu and them held eye contact for a second.