✨Lil Spoon✨

Ship:- Jeongbin (Changbin x Jeongin)

Warnings:- mpreg, insecurities, mood swings

__________________________________________________

Changbin  is having a hard time sleeping tonight, his feet are cold, his left sock is lost somewhere between the sheets, and his husbands sore throat seems to be getting worse, cause he can't stop snoring.
He wants to go to the bathroom too, but lately he can't stand up without help, he is about to hit the eight month of pregnancy and his body is so damn swollen and he believes he has never been this fat, maybe that’s why Jeongin isn’t cuddling him since a few days ago. he can’t help but feel a little bit worried of not being attractive enough anymore.

Is his husband getting tired of a pregnant partner? Changbin doesn’t think like that most of the time when they’re around people, especially when everyone is always praising him for putting up with the olders tantrums and how much he gets spoiled for the sake of their baby, and Jeongin smiles and says something like “i only do it because i don’t enjoy being beat up” and Changbin  rolls his eyes and protest because “a pregnant boy like me can’t beat up someone! especially when it’s the one that buys me food and cuddles me in the night,” and even in front of everyone they would share a small kiss.

Back at home, they’re busy with the last touches on the baby’s room, and they don’t talk too much because Changbin  doesn’t feel like doing so, he feels that the only thing he does is complain…and in the night, they don’t hug…and Changbin  is sad and wants to be cuddled so bad. why is Jeongin not cuddling him? he always loved to be the big spoon, ever since their first night together, when he Seo Changbin was tad bit taller than Yang Jeongin and they were teens.

Butt he is not a teen anymore and his waist isn’t as small as it used to be. yup, sure that is the reason why Jeongin doesn’t hug him to sleep anymore, it really doesn’t matter how big his husbands hands are, he can’t wrap them around his pregnant belly. sadly he isn’t even facing him right now and maybe in another time he wouldn’t have cared, cause his back is super manly and broad and he is just so perfect everywhere, anyway, is not time for that, because all he wants now is a hug and being looked by those pretty fox eyes.

So now, Changbin  is about to do something about it, if he doesn’t get cuddles, then he is going to cuddle!

The older boy caresses his belly, reminding the baby (or maybe babies, because a huge belly like that surely contains two babies even when the doctor said otherwise) that he still loves it with all of his heart and that it doesn’t matter how fat he is, because the reward of having him in his arms means the whole world. Then, Changbin extends his arm to reach Jeongin's waist and wrap an arm around it, but unfortunately all he can ‘wrap’ is his hand, cause his arm rests around his big belly, so he gets closer, but now the belly is touching his husband back and he can feel him moving.

“He woke up,” Changbin  mutters, suddenly scared of the attitude the younger man can get when he wakes up.

“Changbin? Is everything alright? are you in pain?” he asks, turning around, no signs of sleep in his eyes.

“No, it’s ok. i’m alright innie,” he answers, closing his eyes.

“Are you sure?”

“yeah.”

Changbin sounds a little harsh, and that makes him even sadder. Suddenly he starts to cry, and his husband panics.

“Bin are you sure you are alright? should i call your doctor?” Jeongin rest his hand the younger cheek.

“No…i swear it’s fine. I just can’t sleep,” he leans into the touch craving for the warm on is husband hand.

“should i sing you something?” Changbin  shakes his head in a big no, now letting out some giggles. “and what about you, little buddy? is this enough space for you?”

“are you laughing at me and my fat tummy? of course this is enough, can’t you see how huge i am?” the older snaps, anger and shame flowing through his body for god knows why.

“I never said that,” Jeongin replies, calm and resting his head on his free hand to look at Changbin  better. “That’s what’s been bothering you lately? being ‘too fat’? cause for me you look amazing. your butt looks pretty and juicy,” they both smile, but in the blink of an eye, Changbin is once again looking at him with anger.

“Then why the fuck you are not cuddling me since weeks ago?!”

Jeongin opens his eyes so big that it is almost comical, “you told me to stop because my hands were cold!”

“That's definitely not true! why would i ask you to stop doing something like that?”

“I don’t know, ask your hormones.”

“Oh god, you just didn't said that,” Changbin  wants to turn around and give his back to Jeongin to show how mad he is right now, but damn it is hard, there’s something huge on his way. “can you get up and lay down again with your back facing mine? i’m mad at you.”

“ok baby,” the younger sighs, gets up and Changbin  moves a little to the front, he closes his eyes, feeling tired from crying and fighting, maybe he can sleep a little. he feels the bed going down behind him, and he gets ready to spend another night without cuddles. that’s until he feels a hand caressing his back and then an arm around him.

“Spring it’s starting. i’m not cold anymore,” Jeongin whispers and kisses the back of his neck. “have a good rest. i love you both.”

Changbin finally smiles happily, the baby and him are warm and protected by Jeongin, like it should be all the time. and Jeongin smiles too, cause he is sure that Changbin is going to find something to get mad about tomorrow and they will fight (more like the older is going to fight alone) and that’s okay. Jeongin loves his grumpy pregnant husband.

____________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update, I'm just not feeling well.....

Comments are highly appreciated!!