✨Miracle baby 🔞✨

Ship:- SeungBin (Changbin x Seungmin)

Warnings:- smut, mpreg, fluff, Lil angst, happy ending

____________________________________________________________

It was late one particularly snowy and miserable Saturday morning when Seungmin began to feel the lust stirring in him. He was sure he knew where his mate would be, but he checked the living room, kitchen and their bedroom, before finally strolling into Changbin's home studio where he found him working as usual.

Changbin was a producer and lyricist of the wildly successful trip 3racha, the most renowned group under JYP Entertainment. He had a beautiful Studio in Seoul at the JYPE headquarters, but chose to work from home on the weekends to be with Seungmin and keep up the notion that he did actually take a break from the studio. Seungmin knew better; his boyfriend was a workaholic.

'Hello, love,' said Changbin, not looking up from the lyrics he was currently working on for their next album.

He flopped down on the overstuffed couch against the far wall of the converted third bedroom and curled up under the soft green accent throw. The weather had been utterly bloody. It was nearly March and still grey and freezing.

'I need a trip,' Seungmin announced. 'We haven't had so much as a weekend getaway in six months.'

Changbin dropped the notepad and looked up. 'Has it really been that long?'

'Yes. We went to Jeju in October .'

'God, the seafood there was good,' Changbin said, closing his eyes at the memory. 'What's wrong with us?'

'I do not know, but I insist we do something about ourselves post-haste. Now that promotion Week is over, I know you have some free time. I have cleared my own calendar for the next fourteen days, so let's do it.'

While he let his boyfriend mull over the possibilities of their getaway, Seungmin gazed up at the awards and albums charts that decorated the studio walls. The very first project that Changbin had been involved at nearly eighteen years..l He smiled at the picture, thinking how hardworking he has been since then.

There were many perks to Changbin's job, all of which he shared with Seungmin.

Seungmin and Changbin had a lovely life, with Seungmin working as a professor at Seoul University and Changbin continuing his passion for music.

Seungmin watched as Changbin looked at his laptop where the tune Han recently sent him was playing. He looked back up at Seungmin for a few moments and then he sighed in a resigned sort of way, and Seungmin knew he'd won.

'Can't be more than a few days,' Changbin warned.

'No problem.' Seungmin picked up one of the travel magazines Changbin had in a little basket near the couch and opened it. This was his favourite and least complicated way to choose a place to go. A little more planning went into birthday or anniversary trips, but a getaway for a week could be organised in an afternoon.

'What do you feel like?' Changbin asked, getting up and joining Seungmin on the couch. Seungmin shared the magazine with him and they flicked through the pages.

'Somewhere with sun, please, and beaches. Warm ones.'

Changbin smiled and turned a page. 'Australia?' he said, faking the accent he learnt from Chan, his teammate. 'It's still warm in Brissy.'

Seungmin wrinkled his nose. 'Nah, somewhere more tropical.' He skimmed a few more pages until his eyes lit on what he was looking for and he pointed at the page. 'There.'