☼︎☽︎3☾︎☼︎

It was a hot summer evening

It was a hot summer evening. A 7 years old Yoongi and a 6 years old Y/n were happily painting while sitting in the orphanage garden. While most of the orphanage children were playing in the grounds and enjoying their summer holidays from school, Yoongi decided to do what makes him happy and that was to stay with Y/n.

It's been two years since they met and now they were not only just friends but best friends.

Though Yoongi did not had much interest in painting yet he agreed because his bestfriend loves to.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐬-" Y/n asked while squirming her eyes looking towards the boy.

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬!" Yoongi said showing his gummy smile.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲? 𝐀𝐰𝐰𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭! 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲!" Y/n said smiling.

"𝐘/𝐧? 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫...𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞??" Yoongi asked hopefully.

"𝐎𝐟𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞! 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞??" A confused Y/n asked.

"𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞!" Yoongi said smiling and taking Y/n's hands and pulling her to his secret place in the orphanage.

The orphanage was quite huge. It was spread across a huge land thus making it have a mini version of a safe forest with no wild animals but only few birds and insects. This part of the orphanage was not prohibited to the children as it was well maintained and looked after the crew of the place and this mini forest was filled with lights and little tents which became the calming and comfort spot for most of the children.

However not many children visit this area at dark as they were not that strong to come fearing of the dark. Yoongi was the only one who visited the forest at twilight.

Both the kids ran and finally reached the forest. They asked permission from the security guard standing outside which he granted but asking them to return soon.

As soon as Yoongi and Y/n went inside the mini forest, a very beautiful sight unfolded in front of them. Well, this sight was not new to Yoongi as he usually comes here at this time when it almost gets dark but for Y/n, her eyes could not believe the beauty infront of her eyes.

The beautiful light flies were flying all over the forest making as if the forest is decorated by beautiful ferry lights.

"𝐎𝐦𝐠! 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠!" Y/n squeled in happiness

"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞!" Yoongi said smiling.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞." Y/n said as she threw herself on Yoongi engulfing him in a hug making the older's heart melt like butter.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞! 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬!" Yoongi as he took hold of Y/n's hand and went out of the forest.

Though Y/n wanted to stay a little more longer but when Yoongi promised her to bring her to the forest everytime she visits the orphanage, she happily agreed and both the best friends went back to the main orphanage home while holding hands to complete their remaining paintings.

That day Yoongi felt warmness and affinity in Y/n's hug. He was more than happy that that day Y/n smiled the widest because of him and he would do anything to make her smile always.

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜɪɪ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ! ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇ.

ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ?

ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ. ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs >•<

 ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ғᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴜʀs >•<