☼︎☽︎4☾︎☼︎

Christmas was around the corner

Christmas was around the corner. The orphanage was well decorated for the upcoming celebrations for Christmass and New Years. All the children were given new clothes by the orphanage trustee while some very big names of the country donated toys and snacks for the kids as a gift for them for Christmas.

It was Christmas eve and there was a barbeque night going on inside the hall of the orphanage as it was snowing outside. Some kids were playing while some were singing Christmas carols. Some were waiting for food while some were dancing in happiness.

However, Yoongi did not seemed to be much happy. Why? Because Y/n was not with him. Within these two years, Y/n have always celebrated Christmas eve with Yoongi but this year her cousins were visiting her so she was unable to make it to him.

"𝐂'𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬! 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲! 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨." The orphanage guardian said as all the kids ran towards the dining table to have dinner.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥! 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝!" Yoongi thought in his mind as he went to have his dinner.

Dinner was finally served. There were variety of dishes for the children along with delicious desserts. A huge smile was plastered on everyone's face except Yoongi's.

When everyone finished their dinner, it was time for some famous Christmas tales to be told to the children who were more than excited.

The orphanage guardian sat in the middle while all the children surrounded her in a circle. The room was warm with the room heater providing the heat, the Christmas ambience was created and everyone were ready for the Christmas tales.

While everyone got busy with the Christmas tales, Yoongi was sitting alone in a corner and was busy doing something. He was creating a Christmas gift for Y/n. He wanted to give it her today but since she did not come so he would give it to her when she comes next.

"𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫? 𝐘𝐞𝐬! 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!" Little Yoongi thought. Liking his own idea, a gummy smile appeared on his cute face.

And so while the rest of the people found their time in Christmas tales, Yoongi's time belonged to Y/n even when the little girl was not there with him.

That Christmas eve went with no Y/n beside Yoongi physically but she always was running in his mind.

And that Christmas eve Yoongi missed his only family who was none other than his best friend Y/n.

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜɪɪ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟɪᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍᴇ ^_^

ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.