☼︎☽︎22☾︎☼︎

Today was Y/n's off day due to some local holiday

Today was Y/n's off day due to some local holiday. Her parents were out to visit their friends. Y/n did not felt like going out today as the weather was not really good. It was raining and Y/n despised going out in rain.

She wanted to talk with Yoongi but thought that he might be busy with his work and office.

A few minutes ago she talked with her cousins who video called her. Namjoon, Jin and Taehyung were happy because the Kim siblings were going on a trip together. It was just the three of them. Y/n was happy that her cousins were enjoying because usually Jin and Namjoon don't get much time to relax and Taehyung is always ready for a trip.

Right now Y/n was sketching on her sketch book. Nobody really knows about her this talent except her closed ones. She feels she is not that good but the truth was far different from that. She once told Yoongi about her hobby towards sketching. Yoongi pleaded her to show him her sketches. Y/n did showed some but she wanted to do better.

And so as the rain drops drizzled making a rhythmic music, Y/n moved her pencil to sketch a portrait of Yoongi.

After a few hours she was finally done and was actually very satisfied with the results.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝! 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭!" Y/n said to no one smiling.

And so she dialed Yoongi's number to call him. Usually Yoongi would pick up the call at the first go and today he didn't. And so Y/n dialed for the second time and finally the call was received from the other end.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨! 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢!!" Y/n said getting excited but soon her excitement faltered when she heard a female voice from the other end instead of the said male.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨? 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰." With that the phone was cut leaving behind a heart broken Y/n.

She felt uneasy at the feeling of some other female picking up Yoongi's phone instead of him. Unknowingly tears dwelled up in her beautiful eyes and negative thoughts filled her mind.

"𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢?" Y/n said to no one as her heart beat fast in nothing but fear.

That day Y/n realized her feelings for the male. She realized that it was definitely something more than like, something more than attraction. It was something maybe 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 

ᴀɴᴀ: ʜɪɪ sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇs ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ.

ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ.

ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ɪsɴ'ɪᴛ?

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ.