Kidnapped!?

It's been a week since they left for their first mission. The mansion was quiet as the sunshine was sad because Luca hadn't returned yet. When she questioned her dad, he said the mission takes approximately a week or two that's it. She was waiting everyday for Luca to arrive but he was nowhere. She couldn't even contact him because they weren't allowed to communicate by any means with anyone. She was missing him badly.

Ayra was playing in her garden when she saw a butterfly. She went towards it to catch it while giggling because she loves butterflies. Lorenzo was watching his princess from the clear glass of his office with a beaming smile on his face when he got a call informing him that Damon and the boys are returning today in fact and were successful in the mission. He was ecstatic to hear that because it meant the Alex could now pass the crown to Damon making him the Capo or Don of the mafia empire.

On the other side, someone was watching little Ayra closely and when they saw that Lorenzo wasn't looking at her, they started firing. Hearing the gunshots Ayra got scared and covered her ears while tears leaked from her eyes. Lorenzo upon hearing the gunshots quickly ran outside where his princess was and all Reid's Men came to defend their boss and his princess. But upon coming to the garden they didn't saw anyone, not even Ayra. Lorenzo saw the doll that Ayra was playing with laying on the ground and screamed at his men to find his princess. All the men searched and searched but they couldn't find her. But one of them found a note on the ground where Ayra was previously playing. He gave it to his boss who quickly snatched it and read. It stated,

" Dear Lorenzo,
Don't worry too much, your princess is safe with us however her safety wouldn't last long. Just step down from your position and hand over the Amulet, only then your princess is yours BUT if you included the Kings in this and don't hand over the Amulet , its game over my guy. Think about it, your position or your daughter!
With best interest,
🐍"

Lorenzo clenched his fist and said,
" I will kill you Solkos".

Lorenzo called the kings place and informed them to come here because he knew only kings can stop solkos. After 10 minutes, The Kings came including Damon who was very excited to see his Amore after 1 and a half week. When the boys and Alex entered the property, they immediately turned serious seeing the damage and bullet holes. They ran inside and saw a heartbreaking sight - Lorenzo on the floor crying while cradling Ayra's doll. Alex ran to him and shaked him yelling, "What happened Enzo? Where is Ayra?". But Enzo wasn't able to answer. Damon ran straight to Ayra's room finding it empty, his heart racing. Damon came down and grabbed Enzo's collar making him stand yelling, "Where the fuck is My Ayra?". Enzo closed his eyes and said the most horrific thing to the boys and Alex leaving them mortified and scared for Ayra. "THEY TOOK HER, THEY TOOK MY PRINCESS, MY BREATH, THEY FUCKING TOOK HER!"
Damon staggered and took a step back shaking his head, " No, no one can take her, she is under the protection of the three biggest mafia, THREE BIGGEST!". Zander spoke for the first time that day," Who? ".
Enzo said snarlingly," Fucking Solkos!".
Damon moved forwards and spoke in an icy cold and dangerous tone which made the guards shiver," They made a fucking mistake, a very big mistake. I'll kill them with my own bare hands".
Enzo put his hand on Damon's shoulder and said in a low but painful voice, "Please find my daughter Damon, please!".
Damon nodded and turned towards the clear glass with had the view of the sky and grabbed his necklace which Ayra had gifted him for his 16th birthday. He never took it off. He twirled the necklace around his neck and said," I'll find you Amore, I'll find you. Just stay strong for me please, I beg you".

Home🦋On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara