Meeting Her 💕

The next day, Ayra walked downstairs to prepare breakfast when she saw Ella laying on couch talking on phone and by hearing the ine sided conversation, she understood it was Laila - who was a witch.

When Ayra met Laila for the first time, she thought they'd be good friends but who knew Laila had always been jealous of her. Although Ayra never talked back with Ella out of respect but she never held back for Laila - if Laila was a witch to her, Ayra was not anything else. She knew how to stand up for herself because itvwas in her blood - The Reid Blood.

After making breakfast, Ayra went to work at the café. When she entered, the fresh aroma of coffee beans engulfed her making her sigh. She was not a coffee person, she was more of a tea person. She directly went inside the kitchen after greeting the staff. Mels wasn't Here yet, it seems she was running late again. Maria came and announced that a big gathering is going to be held here at dinner so everyone was to be at atmost discipline. Mels came and started eating out Ayra's ears and simultaneously doing her work.
"I just hope the gathering have atleast one rich guy that i can seduce" Mels imagined dramatically. Ayra raised her brow questioning, "Why rich, why not someone handsome?". Mels stared blankly at her exclaiming, "I'll get bored of his handsomeness after awhile, but I won't ever get bored of money like duhh, with money comes a luxurious life where I won't have to work 2 jobs just to not sleep empty stomach and i donot have such a good fate that i meet a guy who is handsome and rich. Those guys don't exist ".
Ayra unknowingly said," They do exist, Luca is an example ". Ayra's eyes widened not believing she said that and Mels eyes looked like they would pop off any second." Who is he? " questioned Mels. Before Ayra could say anything, Maria interrupted them saying, "Talk later girls, we have a big group of people coming, get to work!". Mels saluted Maria and walked off cleaning the tables and giving a look to Ayra which said, we're not done bitch.

As the dinner time approached, Maria was sweating because it was a big deal for her. Before she could say anything, the sound of engines was heard gaining the attention of almost everyone. One by one the men entered the café making everyone drool over them, even the males. The men who walked in held an aura of power, danger and dominance. Mels who was standing by the corner was awestruck staring at the. She saw the men making way for a man who looked like the boss as he held the most powerful aura of Power and dominance. She knew they were dangerous but she couldn't believe her luck, she didn't get to see one but 4 most handsome men ever, each more beautiful than the other.

She rushed back in the kitchen, grabbed Ayra and squealed saying, "Girl! They are the most gorgeous men I have ever seen, omg but they look very dangerous yet soo beautiful just like Greek Gods". Ayra chuckled saying "That's good, now don't forget your manners and ask for their order". Mels scrunched her nose saying, "you ruined my excitement". Ayra laughed shooing her away from the kitchen so that she can get ready to prepare food.
After few minutes, orderes started coming up and Ayra got busy preparing the food.

When Mels was serving, the guy with a blank look called her saying in an emotionless voice , "Who made this dish?" Mels timidly approached thinking Ayra made a mistake as Ayra was the one who made it. Not wanting her friend to get in trouble she asked, "Is there any problem sir?". Aiden nudged Zander and asked, "you don't like it? It's amazing bro". Zander stared at Mels saying, "i want to meet the chef, compliments to him". Mels heaved a sigh of relief and grinned saying, "of course, I'll call her".
As Mels went to call her friend, Zander finished the whole thing and remembered saying "Ri loved this, she loved eating steak even when she couldn't chew it". The 3 guys stopped eating and Damon sighed saying, "I'll find her, no matter what". Blake pointed out saying, "We'll find her".

Ayra on the other hand was contemplating whether to meet the guest or not but before she could do anything Mels grabbed her saying, "Those Greek Gods won't come again, its a once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't miss it". Ayra walked out and instantly felt the powerful aura surrounding the Café. When she walked near the 4 guys, her breath got knocked off and she couldn't believe her eyes. She became frozen and her eyes widened.

The guys when felt a presence turned towards it and got frozen instantly. Mels not noticing anything introduced, "Gentlemen this is the renowned Chef of Lorex Café and my Bestfriend Ayra Rose". Blake stood up instantly and whispered, "Ayra?". Hearing this, everyone got out of the trans and Ayra's tears started rolling down unintentionally after finally meeting her brothers after so long. She wasn't able to control a sob that echoed in the café. Damon finally got up and approached Ayra who met his eyes and started sobbing. Damon's heart clenched and he held her face softly staring deep in her eyes. She was so beautiful, she have grown up in such a gorgeous woman. It was all soo unbelievable, he couldn't believe it. When Ayra felt the warmth of his hands, she instantly wrapped her arm at his back hugging him tightly. Damon tighten his hug and put his head in the crook of her neck, smelling her familiar scent. Everyone was stunned, the staff couldn't believe that Ayra knew such handsome and dangerous men. Mels mouth was wide opened. The Kings men that came with the 4 guys were shocked, it was the first time they had seen Damon King so vulnerable. But Damon didn't care about anything at the moment because after more than 7 years, he was holding his Amore in his arms, his light, his love. He found her and he wasn't going to let go of her ever!
Ayra felt at home after years. She felt safe after years. It was the first time in seven years that she cried so hard.
She was shocked to see none have changed, except the muscle mass and rugged mature look on the 4 guys. She wasn't able to think straight. The only thing echoing in her mind was "Luca is here, he is right here and he didn't abandon me. He didn't abandoned me".
She knew she was safe now. She knew she was going home. Finally!