I love you

"That looks so pretty on you butterfly!" Exclaimed Melanie while coating Ayra's nail with the nail color. Ayra smiled and nodded saying, "Blake got them for us. He has good taste." Both the girls were in Melanie's room, pampering themselves and spending time with each other. Ayra was so drained emotionally that when Melanie suggested girls time, she immediately agreed.

Melanie spoke lowly, "You do know Damon loves you right?" Ayra froze for a second and then blushed nodding her head. Melanie smiled looking at her friend and continued, "When are you planning on confessing your feeling? You know he's waiting for it. He has taken so many steps towards you. No matter what, we need to express how we feel to our loved ones. He wants to hear it Ayra."

Ayra stayed quiet for a moment, gathering everything Mels said and then spoke, "You're right, I need to share my feeling with him. He's just a teddy bear who also wants reassurance every once in a while. I know he's the one for me. He was always the one for me."

Mels teasingly asked,"and what if he had found someone else?" Ayra smiled and said, "He wouldn't have found anyone else because he loves me too much to replace me. But if he did, I would have died." Melanie widened her eyes and yelled, "Yaaah! Don't say things like that." Ayra just chuckled and continued blowing her freshly painted nails to dry them.

After spending some time with Melanie, Ayra climbed down the stairs in search for Damon. She asked the staff stationed near the living room who told her that Damon was in his home office. She thanked the individual and walked towards the office. She lightly knocked on the door and entered when she heard a 'Come in'.

Her heart skipped a beat looking at the sight in front of her. Her man sitting on the chair, sleeves rolled up showcasinghis tattoos, specs covering his sapphire blue eyes and two top buttons opened with hair messed up like he was running his fingers through them.
Damon looked up when no one said anything, only to find his Love, standing near the door openly gawking at him. He suppressed his smile that was threatening to come out. Oh how he felt happy knowing his sweetheart liked watching him.

He cleared his throat, causing Ayra a finally blink. Her whole face got red due to embarrassment realizing she was caught red handed. Damon asked in a teasing voice, "Like what you see Amore?" Ayra blushed and stammered, "No-oo, I was just-t lost in my thought." Damon shaked his head amused and said in a soft voice, "Come here" Ayra's feet moved on their own and when she was close to Damon, he pulled her on his lap by her waist, causing her eyes to widened and her hands to grip his shoulders to steady herself.

Damon nuzzled his head in her neck and took a deep breath commanding in a low husky voice, "You won't ever knock before coming here or anywhere hmm!" Ayra gulped and replied in a low  and innocent voice, "But it's impolite to enter without knocking." Damon smiled and kissed her neck causing her to sigh and closing her eyes enjoying whatever he was doing. He said, "You don't need to be polite, you are going to be the Donna and my wife, and My Wife doesn't need to knock or be polite. Promise me you won't knock. This is as much my space as it is yours. Promise me Love!"

Ayra blushed deeply hearing the word wife. His hold tightened on her waist seeing her hesitation to promise so he pulled her more closer causing her to Yelp and grabbed her throat with slight pressure. He started kissing her neck in a rough way. He was losing his control again. "I need words baby" he husked licking her neck. Ayra unintentionally moaned loudly which made Damon groan in pleasure. Oh how he loved those noises she emitted. "Words Ayra" Ayra moaned again hearing her name coming out of his lips. Why did her name sounded so good when he said it? She said in a breathy, husky low voice, "I promise Luca."

Damon hearing this looked at her and the sight infront of him made him curse inaudibly. He pants tightened. She looked so beautiful like this. Chest heaving, eyelids dilated and natural blush covering her entire face. His gaze went to her inviting lips which were slightly parted and he snapped. He smashed his lips on hers making both of them groan loudly. He sucked her lips like a starved man. He bit her lower lip and spanked her butt causing her to gasp and moan at the same time. He took advantage of this and trusted his tongue inside her mouth, tasting and capturing every inch. Ayra moved her hands towards his upper neck and tugged his hairs. He moaned out loud due to this action of hers.

Damon moved towards her neck when Ayra's small hand tapped his shoulder, letting him know she was out of breath. He started nibbling and sucking her neck making her tilt her head sideways to give him more space. He put slight pressure to his hand which was still grabbing her throat like a necklace. She mewled and gasped audibly causing Damon to smirk. He bit her neck again and again to leave a mark before licking it to soothe to pain.

He gave Ayra a last hard smooch before connecting his forehead with hers. What a sight it was. Both were breathing hard. Ayra still had her eyes closed while Damon was staring every inch of her face while thinking how lucky he was. Those flushed cheeks, the natural blush, those swollen red lips. He wanted to cage her in his arms forever so that no one can ever harm her again.

"You're breathtaking sweetheart." Damon uttered causing Ayra to open her eyes. Her blush instantly deepened when she saw how Damon was looking at her. She melted at the comment. She cupped his cheek with one hand and traced his features with the other. He leaned in her touch looking at her with utmost love. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her touch.

After gaining courage Ayra broke the silence by uttering the words he always desired to hear. " You are my safe place Luca, you always were. Thank you for always protecting and loving me. Don't ever leave me Lu, I love you too much to survive it again."
Damon snapped open his eyes hearing this. He couldn't believe she was confessing. He always wanted to bear her say that. She said those 3 words. He cupped her cheeks immediately and spoke in a quivering voice, "What did you just said sweetheart? Please say it again, please." Ayra teared up and cupped his cheeks the same way and said, "I love you Luca. I love you soo much it hurts."

Damon's eyes sparkled and his whole face lit up like Christmas. He was smiling so widely that Ayra couldn't help but smile back. He nodded and replied, "I love you my Baby, I love you too much it hurts. Oh my godess! My precious baby!" He kissed her smiling widely.

Ayra was so happy she finally said that and if she knew he would be this happy,  she would have said it long ago. Melanie was right, sometimes all people need is, reassurance! Damon hugged her tightly and she reciprocated the action ,softly kissing his neck. This was the best day for both of them. The infectious smile was of Damon was enough for Ayra to promise herself to always remind him, how much she loves him.