separate oneshots reaction part 6(annoying Koji 2)

B: okay let's continue

'Right i remember that i did put a strong glue on the bench she was sitting on the bus stop, i wonder what happened.'

some people began to laugh 

akito : HAHAHAHAHA no wonder she slapped him

suzune: that was unexpected 

kushida : tch this bastard

ryuuen : kukukuku this monster is hilarious

"You didn't have to slap me that hard, Kikyo" he said while touching the cheeks that now has a red mark on it.

"Hmph!, Thankfully there was a sympathetic lady that offered help to me,and i also called Matsuo-san to tell him about my situation and drive me into here, did you know what would happen if there was some pervent nearby!" she yelled while pulling his cheeks again.

hirata: what a good person matsuo san

nanase :(yes he was)

"Swo-owry i won't do it again...... for now" he said to her.
"You always act like a kid (sigh) and also what do you mean by for now!" she shouted again.
"D-don't sweat the small details....We will be late for the entrance ceremony"he said diverting the topic.
"Tch, i guess your right, but don't you think that i've already forgiven you about that hmph! " she said with a glare to him and stomp on his foot which he is now used to.

sato:its kinda weird seeing kushida san like that

kushida: hmm(its seem lie other me is comfortable around him)

Then he held his hand out to her, which made her blush, forgetting what he did earlier and hold it then interlocking their fingers to each other.

ike : ARE THEY DATING ??!!

kei: ( relax kei it's not you're kiyotaka )

kushida : huh ? ( why I'm I blushing)

miyamoto: there is no way she would date an annoying guy like him 

jaleous bois : tch lucky bastard

They walk side by side going to the gymnasium to attend the entrance ceremony not minding the stares they were getting. Although she keeps on glancing to others."Are you finding someone from the crowd?" he asked but the girl still keeps on glancing through the crowd.

"D-dont tell me your finding another lover Kikyo! Eventhough were already past that stage! " he shouted 'intentionally' which makes the crowd gasp about this sudden information,

ike: THEY DID IT ?!

kushida : eh ( he must be joking right?)

ryuuen : kukukuku I wonder if she can handel the T-REX ?

hashimoto: hahaha  i wonder if she can 

all the boys who know about the T-REX began to laugh

some girls : JUST WHAT IS THE T-REX ?!!

some boys : it's just an inside joke between boys

" What a lucky bastard! "

" Tch, why is there an ikemen everywhere!? cant some virus just spread where it kills every man but me!? "
" Its only the first day! First day! and someone was already captured!"

When he heard the other boys complaints about him getting a girlfriend, he flash them with an evil grin on his face making them annoyed much further.

some boys : Man he is annoying

Shouts and murmurs were heard through the crowd, although it was mostly boys who commented to the couple, since the girls think that they actually looks good together, but that doesn't mean they could steal him.
that's what you get for ignoring me' he thought. This made the girl embarassed of the commotion and quickly dragged him somewhere private.
"huff* huff* w-why did you have to say that in public Ahotaka?!" she asked me embarassed while grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.