all bit blurry

"He got happy with someone new way too soon, and it kills me and embarrasses me and even more angry because we works together under the same architect firm and he kept sticking together with that bitch on all our meetings."

"So you got jealous of them?" Jisoo arched a brow as he folded his both arms on his chest level.

"Of course." Seokmin scoffed, gulping down his umpteenth drink. "In our nine months together, he never touched or kissed me in the public, yet with this girl he is always caught making out."

It was clear, Seokmin wasn't sober anymore. He was ordering drink after drink, consuming each one quicker than the former. What worried Jisoo the most was that Seokmin now started pouring his heart out what he denied to do when he was sober and now was doing it without any boundary as he drinked his grieve away.

"I wanted to show him I could also get someone but much handsome and hotter than him." Seokmin slurred his words. "So when mom told me about you, I didn't had to think much. But look what happened, again they ruined it, he ruins everything, everything..."

Seokmin's head dumbed down on the table but his finger pointed the table at the back direction in the corner, but the table was free now, they'd left a lot earlier before Seokmin started his alcohol frenzy.

Jisoo sighed. He doubted his thoughts, will it be okay to leave this boy alone later? Will he make it back home safely in this state? It was past ten by now, they needed to part ways. But Jisoo strongly believed it will be such a wrong move to leave Seokmin alone.

Yet he don't know what to do, there's no way like this Seokmin would be able to tell him where he lives so he could simply drive the latter to his place. Neither did Jisoo know anyone related to this boy to ask about his whereabouts.

He was in a dilemma.

If he left this boy here sleeping on this table, Jisoo wouldn't be able to sleep away his today night peacefully. So after much convincing for himself, Jisoo found himself carrying the raven haired boy on his back towards his car, trying to stabilize himself with the added weight.

He was thankful that the latter is actually lighter than what he had thought so it was really easy for him to carry the guy.

The boy was mumbling a lot of incoherent words and kept on hitting Jisoo's shoulder softly, what annoyed Jisoo as he was getting tired after trying to get Seokmin sit still on his back.

Hurrying to his car, Jisoo let out a sigh of relief once he gently placed the already passed out ravenet on the front seat. He was reek with alcohol, his face was red because of how drunk he was. It was honestly kinda a cute sight for Jisoo.

The way Seokmin acts when he's drunk reminded the young CEO so much of a kid throwing tantrum, childish and naughty.

He put on his seat belt and breathes out leaning into the car seat before giving his attention to Seokmin. The boy was asleep again, but still he decided to ask, for the one last time.

"Seokmin? Can you tell me your address?"

"...aRd.."

Jisoo leaned closer trying to make out what he was saying but there was no hope. With a heavy heart Jisoo let his hands search all over Seokmin's clothes for anything that could help him right now.

He felt his cheeks flares in embarrassment because he is literally touching someone without him knowing it. But that's not the focus right now, he needed to find something what had anything related to his living place.

But much to Jisoo's relieve he find nothing, everything left him disappointed and hopeless. As he immediately stopped touching Seokmin further. Jisoo heaved a sigh, this time from the bottom of his heart as he grips tight on the handle. He buckles Seokmin's seatbelt as well.

And he finally steps on the gas, driving to his own apartment building. He don't know if it's what right, but he was doing what he felt right at the moment.

He then again brought Seokmin on his back once they've arrived at the apartment complex that Jisoo lives in. Struggling to type in the password at the entrance because he could barely lift his head up as Seokmin's head was on top of his.

In the end, somehow Jisoo managed to get into the house. Once he did he hurried to search for the bedroom so he could finally lay down the weight on top of him and rest. Jisoo himself was sweating a lot by now and so was the boy on the mattress while sleeping.

And seeing how the ravenet was turning and tossing around in the bed had Jisoo contemplating whether or not he should take off a layer of Seokmin's clothes. But he doesn't want him to think that he's some kind of pervert or something if he does woke up in the middle of it.

So Jisoo inched closer to him slowly, testing the waters, "Seokmin... I'm just helping you remove this one, okay? I'm not doing-"

"No!"

Jisoo widenend his eyes when Seokmin slapped away his hands and watched as the latter struggle to sit up on the bed. "I don't want to sleep!" The guy exclaimed, almost furiously with a tint of drunkness as well.

"But you just did-"

"I said no!" Then Seokmin procceds to messly get out of the bed and stumble his way out of the bedroom, not forgetting to use the wall as a support. "I am... let me fly to the moon" Jisoo's eyes widened as the door to his balcony slide open by Seokmin, and he waverly made his way out as if it's his own house, own room and own balcony.

The young CEO rushed to the drunk male and almost find himself freaking out. "Seokmin, you're going to hurt yourself!" He warned as he took the guy in his arms, holding him by the waist.

"No! I wanna grab them!"

Jisoo looked up to what the other guy was looking and making grabby hands at and it turned out that there was a bright full moon surrounded by very few of shiny stars. The height of his balcony grill was short enough for one person to easily jump and if he is not careful, Seokmin must be that one said person.

Jisoo was forced to lift the latter whose his feet was off the floor as he let himself be carried by the young CEO. "I'll grab you one tomorrow, yeah. Now why don't you freshen up and get changed okay?" Jisoo reassured the other, taking his chance of Seokmin being half sober to change the clothes himself.

"I'm tired...! Can't you do it?"

Jisoo blushed deep red, and looked away from the pouty face that Seokmin was giving him. He placed the boy on the bed and told the other to wait as he walked to his cupboard to look for some comfortable clothes for Seokmin.

But as soon as he turned around, he was met with the sight of a half naked Seokmin, nothing was at all covering his upper body, and he was now moving on to undo his pants.

"SEOKMIN!! NO!" Jisoo screeched loudly, marching near the other slapping away his hands from doing anything unholy and covered Seokmin's bare chest with his own white shirt.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo panickly whispered.

Seokmin blinked innocently, "Helping you to undress me"

If Jisoo's face wasn't bloody red before it surely does now. And it was getting worst as the more he stared at Seokmin, because through here and there Jisoo can still find the milky skin of the latter. No matter how much he tried not to let his mind wander like that, he was still a man!

And the view of Seokmin's perfect clavicle is-
Gosh! No! Hong Jisoo! STOP! IT! He's drunk for fucks sake...;