Prologue

I was a loser, a trash, a nobody who didn't fit in the world. My school kicked me out for my transcripts, my father abandoned me for tarnishing the family name, and my friends deserted me to save their social class. And i was left alone, my sister Saphron told me to stay with her and her wife until i had a plan, respectfully i did stay with them, but i knew i had to find something to do, like a job or something. I was rejected countless times, but i managed to get some part times to keep me by, my sister let me stay in their apartment and babysit Adrian. I felt i was back home where i felt welcomed, my sister thought the same thing since she was the rock that supported me, and i had to repay her in any way i can.

One day, as i rushed back home after getting good news, of my getting a full-time job in a shop i rushed back to my sister. As i ran through the town, i rushed to the crosswalk, but as i went, in a flash an oncoming vehicle came towards me and i blacked out.

BANG!

My life ended before it would begin. As i saw flashes of my memories, i saw that my soul was going to a bright light as i got near to it, i was clouded by the light and i found myself stuck on an operating table. My vision was blurry i couldn't make out what i saw, but i saw people in trench clothes looking at me and inaudible voices were hard to make it.

???: we have a breather...

???: get him out of there...

I was still unconscious, and images were racing into my sight... i saw myself going out with my rescuers, getting into a building, and being medicated.

Time went on and on, and i felt as if i was drifting in a sea of my shadows. When I woke up the nurse checked my vitals and i was fine, i tried to call out my aura but it seems as if i didn't have any aura. I asked a few people where i was and which kingdom this is, but to my surprise, they looked at me as if i was weird, and i looked and saw i was not in Remnant but in another world. I soon learned i was in japan, mainly Tokyo... the world was once in a war between humans and the cannibalistic human monsters Ghouls, and i for one found out i am a ghoul, an Artificial ghoul. I learned that ghouls have an organic weapon in their bodies known as Kagune which differs in what body parts are in their body, I was in a special case in which my body held all types of kagune. I was called a term is known to the ghouls as Chimera, a person with two or more kagunes in their body, my right was also changed since my Ghoul DNA made my eye turn into a deep black with a red cornea. The TSC is a security organization where humans and ghouls help each other fight the growing menace called Dragon Orphans. I saw they were like Creatures of Grimm in my world, it said that it was the byproduct of a person's rage and his kagune grew into a devastating monster-like organism. It then created Orphans who were similar to ghouls but they diet on both humans and ghouls.

I joined an Academy which creates recruits of Peacekeepers to fight the growing number of orphans. As i joined my skills from what i learned in Remnant paid off and i managed to get strong and even learned how to fight even stronger opponents. When the TSC saw my potential, they recruited me to be a peacekeeper and had me go on missions. As i graduated, i was made leader of a task force of the TSC known as the Hunters.