Chapter 2

As we got back from what we got from the man that died, we soon learned that his name was Aito Bushino. He was an average man working in a company, where the Owl once destroyed. We understood why he was so angered by it.

Jaune: from what we got he was right, normal as day.

Raido: still... this doesn't make sense. How can he gain Quinque when they're only issued to the TSC?

Urie: we managed to pull some inventory reports and it turns out the transports that were supposed to be in the 16th ward were stolen, they must've known the routes.

Karin: but who would know the routes?

Then Akira and Mako barged into the room, with a man tied up and they threw him into the room.

Mako: found the bastard.

Akira: he was a sleeper agent for the Black sheep Syndicate

Jaune: black sheep syndicate?

Ching-li: they're an anti-ghoul group.

Yusa: how did you get the person?

Mako: i did some digging while you were hunting. I first learned that the routes were hit and all lead to one point of the streets... the borders. They just had a base hidden there.

Akira: it could be one of the syndicate's sub-bases.

Kuroiwa: we'll have Peacekeepers investigate.

Jaune: Akira, interrogate the man we'll need the information on where the base will be.

Akira: well I've been thinking of ways to make him talk.

As she looked at the man with interest, she dragged him away from the room and left me with the others.

Jaune: (Discouraged) Yusa...

Yusa: on it.

He then left the room and followed Akira to the interrogation room.

Jaune: I'll need to run this to Kaneki...

Urie: sure... just make sure he gets the report of the Black sheep.

Jaune: will do that.

Ken Residence

As i went to the ken residence, Ichika ran towards me with delight.

Ichika: Mr. Arima!

She ran to my leg and hugged it.

Jaune: hi Ichika is your dad here?

Ichika: (nodded) mhmm... he's in his study.

Jaune: thanks little one.

I then walked to the study and saw him looking into his books and some files.