Kapitel 2

Elodie's Pov:         

I walked inside the grill and looked around.  Of course people looked at me curiously and wonders who I was... to be honest I was doing the same thing. 

I went straight up to the bar and sat down in the bar-stool and that's when I saw someone.  Matt. 

"Hello what can I get you?" I looked at the menu up top...

"Can I just get an iced tea with extra sugar?"  Matt nodded before walking off.

I sat oatinektky for 2 minutes before Matt returned with my drink, "Soa re you new here?  I've never seen you around."  I laughed quietly, "Well I guess you could say.. I was in my bedroom one minute in California, and in the next I woke up in a complete different place." 

Matt laughed.. taking it as a joke.  "Yeah I'm new, I think I'm going to stay for a while."  Matt nodded and walked off, but he was watching me.

I looked at my drink and saw little flecks of a plant sprinkled in it... pranks vervain or wolfsbane.  I took a drink off the drink, this tea tasted delicious, I took another sip and watched form the corner of my eye as Matt sighed in relief. 

I looked behind me and saw Elena and Caroline sitting down across the Mystic Grill.. this oddly reminded me of something form the show. 

Huh? I wonder what it is.

I drank the rest of my drink and saw a beautiful blond Mikaelson waltz into the Mystic Grill.. going straight up to Elena and Caroline. 

Rebekah.

  I watched as she walked up to Matt and handed him something.  The invitation. 

Yes!  I know where I am in the series.. the Mikaelson Ball is tonight, and it's also when Esther tries to kill her children.  I need to warn them.

  Rebekah handed Matt the invitation which made me frown a bit.. why?  I don't know.

I turned back to my drink and gulped down the rest of it before paying for my drink and leaving a little tip for Matt.  I made my way back to 'my' car, if I was going to the Mikaelson ball I would need a dress. 

I looked around the town before sighing.  I existed Seth car and walked up to a random lady.  "Umm... I'm new to this town and I was wondering if you would point me in the direction.. of a, dress boutique?"  The lady smiled at me and gave me simple directions.

I jumped back into 'my' car and followed the ladies directions down the street... I'm here. 

I smiled widely before turning off the car and walking inside the little boutique... I looked at some of the dresses but none of them where perfect.  I want something that will even blow me off my own feet.

After an entire hour of shopping I found the perfect dress, with the perfect accessories.  I'm glad I memorized some streets. 

I easily found my way back to the house I resides in, "Elodie!  Are you home?" 

I walked into the kitchen and saw the women standing there.. she looked to be in her 40s and I still don't know my relation with her.

"Yeah I'm right here..."  the women smiled before turning to face me, "Oh your so what Uruk, my lovely daughter.  Now.  There was an invitation for a ball outside the door.. I actually have work but if you want to go.. you can."

I smiled softly at the women who was my 'mom'  "Um yeah I'll go... I actually have the perfect dress!"  She smiled at me before I made my back to 'my' room and laid on the bed.

  I'm glad I still have my stuff wolf.  I've had it since I was a baby, it's the last thing I have of my family.

They were burned in a house fire, I was taken in by a lovely couple but they died during my first year of college, leaving me all alone.  Maybe living in Mystic Falls will be a new start for me.  As long as I can keep myself alive, I chuckled softly to myself before getting ready for the ball.

I put on the beautiful white gown... it had pink flowers all around it.  I put my hair up into a messy yet sophisticated bun.  I slipped on the sleek, white heels and looked at myself in the mirror. 

I had never had. A big ego, but even I knew that I looked amazing.  I kept it light with the makeup... okay I have a mission for tonight.

Step 1.. make sure the Mikaelson's don't drink the wine and complete the link.

Step 2.. make sure the Mikaelosn don't kill me, as I tell them the whole truth.

Step 3.. find a way to kill Esther before she kills her entire family, along with every vampire in existence.

I sighed before walking into the living-room.  I saw a note on the counter and read it over..

Elodie,
I went to work.  I hope you haves fun night my lovely daughter, dance and meet everyone, I know that you don't hav many friends.. but tonight could change that.  Also I'll be late home, so goodnight sweets.
Your mom, <3

I smiled softly at the letter, and sighed.  I missed my mother so much.  And this lady seemed so kind and caring... how come she knows me, but everyone else in the town didn't? 

Maybe it just came with the malfunction of me being sent to Mystic Falls... I still am confused on why I'm here, and how I even got here.

I grabbed my things and made my way outside... waiting for my limo. (Yes I did order one earlier, after I was done it's my makeup).

The limo came a little while later and I got in and he drove off to the Mikaelson house.  I can't wait to see everyone!

Hello my lovelies!  How did you like the chapter?  You can easily see that I'm going on off the story-line just a bit.. although the words will all be mine!  Thank-You for reading this chapter And I hoped you liked it.