Kapitel 4

Elodie's Pov:    

I turned around and came face to face with the man I was looking for... my eyes quickly roamed his suit before meeting his eyes. 

I looked deep into his eyes and felt love? Safety? Closure?  What?  Why was I feeling like this? 

"I don't believe we have met." Elijah said... my breath hitched and I looked at the ceiling before letting his gaze,

"Umm.. Elodie.. your Elijah right?" I asked even though I already knew who it was.

"Yes that is me.  Now are you knew around here?"  I nodded slightly... Omg!  He's hotter than he was on TV.

"Yes I am knew... and I actually came to the ball to warn you."  Elijahs eyes furrowed, "Warn me?"  I sighed... and looked away making sure no one was listening,

"I came to warn you and your family, your mother is planning something.  I can't give too much away.  But don't drink the champagne when she is giving her speech.  And you should tell your family that to, well except Finn."  I informed..

walking away before he could say anything. Smirking to matter I took a sip of my champagne and walked to the other side of the room.

Elijahs Pov:

It was her. 

The one I had been waiting for my entire life. 

My mate.

  But what she said left me in a tizzy,  I watched as she left.. my brothers soon approached me. 

"Brother are you alright?" Neeklaus asked,

"Yes." Kol was glaring at me..

"Kol why are you glaring at me?" Neeklaus chuckled softly, "Well brother.. while you were talking to Elodie.  Me and Kol we're having a very interesting conversation." 

I fixed my posture.. "And what would that conversation be about?" "Well it turns out that she is my mate.. as well as Kols, and from the look you gave her.  I assume all 3 of us share a mate?"

I froze. "What?  How is that possible... that means that Elodie.. has 3 mates?" Nik was nodding and Kol grumbled,

"Great another person I have to share her with."  I chuckled softly,

"Well where's Rebekah I need to inform you all on something."  We all looked around and I spotted Rebekah. 

"Follow me."  My brothers an I made our way over to Rebekah.. "Sister.. we need to talk."

Rebekah nodded and we all left the room and enters a locked room, "Elijah what's with?" Rebekah asked.

"Elodie.  When I was talking to her... she told me why she was really here."  At the mention of her name everyone started at me... including Rebekah. 

Wait!  Please not another mate!  "Yes brother.. spit it out." Nik groaned,

"She came here to warn us.. she said not to drink the champagne during mother's speech, make it look like you did drink."  My brothers and sister all looked questionative.

"Okay.  We listen to her... she is our mate after all." Kol chirped in.

Rebekah gasped and took a step back.. "What do you Emma shes your mate?!? She's mine!"  Everyone in the room was silent. 

And the silence was soon over. 

Neeklaus, Kol, and Rebekah were all yelling at each other about Elodie.

"Enough!"

They all stopped their bickering and looked at me..

"Okay.  It's seems that she is mated to all of us, we need to stop our fighting or we'll scare her away."
  They all nodded reluctantly and existed the room.  I spotted Elena making her way back in the Ball-Room.  "Elena?" She jumped a little as she looked at me.