Kapitel 5

Elodie's Pov:
After Esthers little toast Elijah walked over to me..

"Elijah, I'm going to do something tonight. That you and your family will probably hate me for, and I am sorry."

Elijah looked confused, "What. What are you going to do?"

I didn't answer him just made my way to the balcony where I saw Kol about to walk over to Matt. "Kol." I whispered knowing he would hear me. Kol walked over to me, "Yes darling?" I rolled my eyes.

"I do have a name.. also thought you should know. After you attempt to hurt the football player.. A•K•A Matt. Damon's ping to snap your neck,"

Kol looked surprised, "How did you know that?" I smirked, "I just know shit." Then walked away.

I was slightly leaning on the railing towards the back of the ball... I heard a thud along with all of the other supernatural..

I ran out with all of them and saw Damon on the ground with a snapped-neck.

Kol smirked at me and walked over.

"Kol." He laughed, "You where right. Now I would like to know how you know all of this?"

I then felt a presence right behind me and came face to face with Elijah.
"I would like to know as well...". I sighed,

"Fine when the balls over, I'll answer your questions.. but not as many. I still have that unforgettable thing to do Elijah. The one that will cause your entire family to hunt me down and kill me."

That caused Kol, Rebekah, and Klaus to come right up to me.. "What are you gonna do." They asked, "You'll find out very, very soon."

I then walked back inside with the rest of the humans. I let my mind drift somewhere else, that's when Finn walked up to me.

Finns Pov:

"Finn." Elodie greeted coldly, it honestly hurt. "I didn't drink the champagne."

She looked at me surprisingly, "Why?" She asked,

"You we're right. I wasn't being a good brother, and now I have something to live for." I answers while looking her dead in the eyes.. she smiled at me and kissed my cheek..

"And what is that? Mr. Mikaelson?" I smirked, and gave her a look causing her to giggle.

"I'll meet up with you later.. I wanna look around." I nodded and let her walk off.

Elodie's Pov:

Omg! I'm falling for the Mikaelson family.. except the parents, because that would be nasty.

I waited spurns for the next 30 minutes and many people where leaving.

The Scooby-gang already left and there was around 34 people left. That's when Finn came back up to me,

"I would've thought you would be gone?" He said.. "Yeah well I have some left over things to do."

He looked at me curiously. "Follow me." I grabbed Finns hand and led him to a private room in the back. "What are you doing?" He asked.

He would probably be mad at me for this. I put my hand on ether side of his neck and looked him deeply in the eyes.

I leaned up and kissed him in the lips, of course he kissed back but then I sighed. I turned my hands at the same time.. all the way to the left, and broke his neck.

"Holy Fuck!! It actually worked!!" I dropped Finns body, "I'm sorry Finn... you would try and stop me. You love your mother too much."

I walked into another room and grabbed a dagger/knife and hid it in my handbag. When I walked back into the ball-room I was unaware of Rebekah, Klaus, Elijah, and Kol watching curiously.