Bonus Chapter 1

9 months after the mission:

Katie and Bradley had been redoing their home to make room for their new baby. They wanted to wait until the baby was born to find out the gender. They had been spitting names off each other for the last few weeks, but nothing has stuck to them. One night, Katie was watching television in their room, while Bradley was in the nursery putting together some finishing touches for the baby. Katie got up to go turn the shower on, and as soon as she turned the shower on...she felt a pop and then water rush out of her body.

"Ohhh shit." She whispered to herself.

She looked down and saw that her legs were sopping wet.

"At least you didn't soak my shorts little one." She chuckled as she took off her now soaked underwear, cleaned up, and replaced it with the fresh pair she had picked out for after her shower.

As she cleaned up the floor and put the dirty laundry in the hamper, she started to feel minor cramps.

"Okayyy let's go tell daddy shall we?" She asked her stomach as she got up and walked to the baby's room. She didn't know how she was so calm.

She made her way into the baby's room to get Bradley...she saw him finishing up a chair so that when Katie is feeding their baby, she can sit and relax with ease.

"Hey Brad...you need to stop what you're doing." She said somewhat calmly.

"Luckily for you, I'm done for the night. How was your shower?" He asked.

"Well...I never got to the shower." She started.

"Did you get distracted with whatever was on the tv again?" He asked.

"Ummm, no. My water sort of broke instead." She looked at him with a mixture of fear and excitement.

Bradley's eyes widened at the words that came out of Katie's mouth. He was not expecting the baby for at least another two weeks.

"Aaaand now I'm getting another contraction." She hunched over slightly and held her stomach.

Bradley held her hand and gently rubbed her back.

"It's okay. Breathe, baby, just breathe." He told her.

"Wanna go grab the bag for me? I'll meet you in the bronco." She smiled and kissed him as he nodded very profusely and ran to grab the bag.

It was very obvious that he was freaking out. Katie was too, but she was a lot better at concealing it in this present moment. She took out her phone and called her dad.

"Hey, is everything okay? You never call this late." Maverick asked.

Katie looked at the time and saw it was 10:30. She had totally forgotten what time it was.

"Yeah, everything is fine. My water broke. Brad and I are going to the hospital now. He's freaking out, Dad. Can you come and keep him calm. I'm gonna text Hangman and Phoenix, because I know they're still up." She told him.

"I'll be there as soon as I can, Kate." He said. She could tell he was smiling.

They said their I love you's and hung up the phone. She saw Bradley running out of the house. He put the bag in the back, and hopped in the driver's seat.

"Do we have everything?" Katie asked.

"Yeah, everything is in there!" He stopped to look at her. "Let's go have a baby." He smiled and kissed her.

"Let's go have a baby." She smiled back at him as he started the car and drove to the hospital.

She texted Natasha and Jake, letting them know what was going on. They both we going to text everyone else, telling them what was happening. When Katie was settled into her room, Maverick, Hangman, and Phoenix all made their way into her room. Katie's contractions got closer together pretty much as soon as she got into her room. The whole labor process excelled very quickly once they got to the hospital.