Chapter:68

Lisa and Jungkook never imagined that they would see Haruto here…

Haruto came with a female classmate who seemed a bit shy. She was wearing glasses and was very pretty.

"Uhm… Ruto, why are you here?" asked Lisa.

"I came to watch a movie with my classmate, we got it through Groupon."

"Oh…" Lisa felt a bit awkward.

"Noona, this is my classmate," Haruto introduced.

Then he said, "This is my older sister, Lisa."

Then, Haruto looked at Jungkook and said, "This is my sister's boyfriend."

"Hello," the girl with Haruto greeted them shyly.

Jungkook nodded slightly in response...

Lisa felt very uncomfortable… If she knew that they would be found out, and then she would've confessed to Haruto earlier.

"Noona, what are you guys watching?" Haruto didn't seem to mind seeing his sister and Jungkook together.

"Fantastical Forest."

"We're watching that too, why don't we go together?" Haruto was excited.

"Let's not, you guys can go first." Lisa refused politely.

To her surprise, Jungkook said, "Let's go together? There're lots of empty seats in the VIP room anyways."

"Really? That's great, we really hit the jackpot with you guys on the VIP," smiled Haruto.

In the end, the four of them walked into the movie theatre together...

They each sat on the plush sofas. The girl with Haruto was very conservative; she would occasionally pull on Haruto's sleeve and whisper into his ear.

Jungkook, on the other hand, reached to wrap his hand around Lisa's waist. Even though he wanted to be more intimate with her, it was inconvenient for him to do so with this brother-in-law around.

The four watched the movie awkwardly and then finally walked out together.

"Noona, are you hungry? Why don't we get something to eat?"

"No, it's fine" Lisa immediately refused. Legit, this could not get more awkward.

She didn't tell Haruto that she was with Jungkook, and Haruto didn't tell her that he was dating. What a scene...

"It's late, we should go now, maybe some other time." Jungkook was quite polite.

"Okay, Hyung, then we'll head back now, you guys should drive safely."

Haruto happily said goodbye to Jungkook and Lisa, but before he left, he didn't forget to tell his sister, "Be good to Jungkook hyung, don't be too mean!"

"Mind your own business, you little brat." Lisa knocked on Haruto's head.

The truth was, Haruto didn't say this for no reason. When Lisa was dating Jungkook, she was only seventeen, and Haruto was only twelve. But, that didn't stop him from witnessing how his sister brutally treated this future brother-in-law of his.

On the way back, Lisa seemed somewhat distracted.

"What's up? Are you scared that Haruto will tell your mom?" Jungkook drove with one hand, while his other hand tightly held onto Lisa's hand.

Lisa shook her head, "No, I'm worried about Haruto."

"You're worried that the girl with him today only approached him because I gave him that sports car?" Jungkook's words clearly spoke of  Lisa's mind.