Chapter:101

She never mentioned anything about her identity to anyone. However, her telling the truth to Jungkook meant that he was incredibly important to her.

Then, Lisa told Jungkook everything.

Upon hearing everything, Jungkook remained silent for quite a long time...

"Are you sure that you got Mr. Oh and your mother's blood types correct?"

"I'm sure, there are records of those at the hospital."

"So, it seems like... they really aren't your birth parents. You're not Uncle Watanabe's child either. Perhaps... your mother had other lovers but never told you about them?"

Lisa shook her head, "Although I didn't straight up ask her, I don't think that there was. During that period, my mother was crazily in love with Mr. Oh and that's how she became pregnant with me. From her attitude towards me, it seems like she doesn't know that I'm not her child. After I was born, Mr. Oh didn't recognize me as his daughter, and that's how Uncle Watanabe had the opportunity to date my mother. Then, they gave birth to Ruto. This time frame is really tight, meaning that the only person she could've been with after Mr. Oh was uncle Watanabe. She couldn't have fit anyone else in between. Therefore, my mother would not have been able to have another lover."

Jungkook nodded, "If that's the case, then... there's only one possibility left. The hospital you were born in must have screwed things up."

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking as well. When I get the time, I plan on looking into the hospital I was born in, and look for the doctor who delivered me. Maybe there were too many babies born around the same time as I was, and I was accidentally taken by another family."

"That's possible as well. So... you might also have parents whom you are related to by blood."

Lisa nodded...

She found it interesting as well, since she always thought of herself as an illegitimate daughter of the Oh family.

To her surprise, things went another way – now, she didn't even know who her birth parents were anymore.

What happened at the hospital in Andong Town all those years ago? Have her birth parents ever tried to look for her over these years?

Or, did they not know that she existed...

The thought of her parents may be living near Andong Town gave Lisa a weird feeling.

She didn't know how to explain it, but... it felt magical.

To her, everything seemed to be curiously tied together... It was as if you knew that someone in a corner of this earth shared the same blood as you, but you didn't know who that person was.

"If I found my birth parents, and they were no more than down-to-earth farmers, would you mind?" Lisa rested her head on Jungkook's chest and asked.

"What about you? Would you mind?" Jungkook answered her question with a question of his own.

"No, I wouldn't care, even if they cleaned up trash for a living."

"Then that's that. If you don't care, why would I? But, have you ever thought that maybe your birth parents were upper-class royalty? Would you accept that?"

"Andong Town's so small, is that even possible?" Lisa smiled in disbelief.

"Who knows? After all, God always plans the most mysterious and magical encounters, like you and I..."

Lisa sighed slightly. Jungkook was right; if the hospital hadn't screwed up, then she would never have moved to Seoul with her mother, gone to Seoul International High School, or even met the one and only man she would ever love.