𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬

A/N: Content warnings: fingering, cunnilingus, some, praise kink(?), not appropriate place for making out (again!). 

Also, it's a chapter-filler, therefore, there is nothing important about the plot. If you are not a fan of nsfw content you can easily skip? 

×

'So?'

Aemond asked, voice suspiciously monotonous as he arched his eyebrow, putting the sword aside, leaning on its weight. Aelina copied his expression, tossing her sword on shoulder, one leg extended forward:

'So?'

'How long had it been since you, and that Strong boy of yours, are... Together?'

Oh, Gods. From all the times to talk they had, Aemond decided to gossip with her right now, in the middle of training? Impossible.

'Around a week, presumably,' Aelina answered hesitantly, the last few days being in her head a splashed mess.

'A week and two days,' Aemond corrected her, towering over her, tucking the untruly strand of her with a free hand. 'Which still doesn't explain why I don't see anything.'

"If you know how long, why did you ask, even?!"

'You don't see a lot of things,' she teased him, clicking on his nose. 'What exactly my dear brother wished to see?'

'I don't see his courting gifts.'

Courting what

Aelina muffled her laugh, casting her brother a funny expression. Courting gifts were for young ladies and respectful women, not for, apparently, national enemies.

'Don't give me that look, sister,' Aemond answered instantly. 'Every woman deserves right courting gifts, darling. And such a woman as you is no exception. More to say, it shall be a treason not to offer you courting gifts.'

Oh, Gods! Aemond was starting with his talks again; about how all deserving is she and "no man deserves your hand, and that..."

'...Strong's boy should know his place.'

Well. Aemond was back at it. Of course, Jacaerys escaped most of his uncle's taunting, something that others couldn't brag about, but most doesn't mean all of them.

'We are at war, my little dragon,' she tried to persuade him. 'No time and place for such formalities. And... He is not even courting. You shouldn't throw such serious words so easily.'

Somehow, it made everything even worse.

'If he doesn't hold any serious intentions, then he should perish,' Aemond hissed, suddenly passing by her, somewhere.

'Oh, come on,' Aelina sighed, catching his hand, trying to return him to his place. 'Brother, I am not a fragile little thing. If he ever disrespects me, I will at least cut his tongue for that.'

She didn't think so lowly of Jacaerys, to believe that he will do so, but in any case, Aemond knew, better than anyone, how avenging his sister can be.

...Actually, perhaps, it's Rhaenyra and Aemond, who should warn her about being careful with their son. Well. They probably didn't know anything about them. Really, no one would ever guess that Realm's sweetheart and Gods' curse could end up together.

'I know,' Aemond said, slightly patting on her hair. 'And that's exactly what I respect you for, sister. But it doesn't mean that I shouldn't remind him of a few things.'

Gods.

He is really...

'Aemond–'

'Aelina.'