Mini chapter 9 (Rain )

At one point I feel it tremble, I put my lips on my forehead and feel it warm.Rain "hey let's go under the covers you have a fever" he looks at me with those semi-closed eyes, he nods his head to me I get up I take off the covers I help him get up, I take off his shoes, I gently put him to bedP-Payu "stay here" I smileRain "I'm going to the other side of the bed forget it I'm leaving" he smiles waiting for me to get down under the covers he sling into my arms, I kiss him on the forehead while I caress his cheek.Rain "sleep my darling" I look at him until he falls asleep, I take this script I sigh and start reading, the story is cute I like the two characters a lot every now and then I smile for some scene we should do, it will be difficult to woo him for 1 month, every so I put my lips on his forehead when he sighs and squeezes even more, I keep reading.Until I fall asleep with the script on my chest at some point I feel a lot of agitation I wake up immediately I look at him for a few moments he has tears so I decide to wake upRain "Hey love wake up and just a bad dream" he opens his eyes suddenly bursts into tears, I make him come on me at least he feels the heat of my body in fact he relaxes immediately rests his head on my chest and I scratch himP-Payu I dreamed you were leaving me, it was terrible "I close my eyes for a momentRain "you don't even have to think about it and remember that I have to conquer you a second time" looks at me curiouslyP-Payu "in what sense?"Rain "I read the script" rolls his eyesP-Payu "already the script" sighs I give him a kiss on the head. smilesRain "what do you say let's get some sleep!" he nods to me I get down and we fall asleep embraced, I have decided these are the arms that I would like for a lifetime.