chapter 11 ( Rain )

Rain 

 Without looking back, I leave that house. I take the keys and go straight home but as I drive I feel weird it seems like I'm getting sick but I don't mind.When I arrive my mom realizes it right away she takes me to bed she measures my fever and as expected I have it high I snort irritably I fall asleep immediately.I don't know how much time has passed. I hear someone sitting on the bed I know who it is but I'm asleep I don't want to see it so always pretending nothing happened I turn away I hope it goes away but it doesn't since I'm central I hear it get up I think we're going but no I hear the shoes fall to the floor and pull up the sheets he approaches me cautiously I have the courage to turn around and look into his eyes his shining eyes a few tears are still coming downP-Payu "even if I know I won't be perfect as a boy but please don't leave me" I linger to embrace him he takes refuge inside my embrace.Rain " Don't worry my darling " and I give him a kiss on the head.P-payu "love how are you your mom told me that you have a high fever because of the rain you caught and the fact that you went out in half sleeves, and also the fact that you have a half open window that doesn't go up down" and at that moment I sneeze and burst out laughing I love seeing him like thisRain " to be exact, the window was going up but someone of my acquaintance jammed it to keep it from going forward or backward, and that the next day I had to go to the mechanic to get it fixed and coincidentally it's you!"P-Payu " Well, yes, you've discovered my trick, um anyway you have to bring the car anyway, at least I'll take a good look at it because it looks like a wreck to me!" my eyes widen he mustn't talk about my little girl like thatRain " my baby is fine like this and it's not a wreck!" I say sulkily and I sit up resting my head on the pillow with my hands crossedP-Payu " tell me I'm right, I'm the only one to take care of it do you trust me ?" I look at him to see if he's serious or not I need a lot of serious sighRain "eee it's fine!" he smiles all happy I see him get upP-Payu "well, give me the keys" I look at him tired maybe he understood it let's hope he goes back to bed I look at him for a few seconds, I have to say this. boy is really, really niceRain " you're beautiful " smiles at me touches my forehead makes a small face and then my mother magically appearsMom "P-Payu did you eat??" that is, there is his son dying on the verge of death and speaking to him in fact I raise my handRain "um really mum I'm here too I'm on the verge of death and you didn't even ask me if I wanted to eat" they both burst out laughing well they even make fun of me I immediately pout crossing my hands on my chest.Mom" mom's love are you hungry do you want me to bring you food??" and out of spiteRain "no thanks mom I'm not hungry" he obviously looks at me wrongP-Payu " yes thank you two simple pasta dishes if you don't want to eat I'll take it " if I laugh if I take it believe it my friend. and after this thought I burst out laughing like an idiot I look crazy in fact P-Payu touches my forehead and pinches my cheeks I promptly take his hand away my mum stays there watching this scene.I watch my mother go at one point not. I know the reason why my eyes close, he noticed it, he settles down well, he makes me lean on his chest, he kisses me on the forehead. he fell asleep immediately.

 he fell asleep immediately