chapter 10 (P'PHAYU )

In the morning I wake up with a light snoring from him... I smile as I look at him beautiful I feel much better I get up I put on my shirt and go downstairs where I find my brother intent on preparing the action for both of us .P-Payu "hey"Brother "hey hello how are you?" I smile at him at one point I see him look up I turn around and there he is we smile at each other and stare at each other then I go towards the stairs he is on the penultimate step we look at each other and smile like two morons I pick him up and carry him to the kitchen, my brother shakes his headBrother "Rain I don't know how you managed to conquer my brother, because trust me he has never done such a thing, and he has never been as happy as when he is with you" I see Rain. a little embarrassed but smiling I know we're in love, we both know it, I burst out laughing like a madman thinking back to how many times I sabotaged his car just to see him and every holy time it rained, maybe that time it was fate.I sit him on the kitchen cabinet, we look into his eyes for a while then I cuddle him a bit.Brother "excuse me but I should have breakfast and you too." I let him down and we go to the table at a certain point we hear the door ring, Rain I see him petrified my brother doesn't know what to do and since I'm the only one in control I shake my head and go to open it, in front of me I I see that shit Sky with the drawing tube, I stiffen immediately I feel the presence of Rain clutching my shirtRain " what do you want!"Sky trying not to laugh "I wanted nothing. Bring the tube"P-Payu "well now that you've brought it to me you can go" I take him nastily, and close the door in his face. I go straight from the couch, I sigh, it doesn't let me go for a second, the shirt is afraid of what's inside, I fully understand it.I sigh, I remove the cap and I see all the pieces of paper in the project full of coffee, he bursts into tears and I hug him tightly. Then I pull away, take the helmet, they try to stop me but they can't. I go out I hear him screaming my name but nothing I leave I go towards the university I ask if anyone has seen a freshman they can't understand who he is talking about because they are all busy getting me the x-ray only one person can do it..After a few minutes I see him all happy but when he sees me he blanches ...