SAFE PLACE

Red Eyes! Damn he's angry!

Jeongguk kept glaring at me which made my legs weak. This male sure has a huge power over me.

Jeongguk: tell me a good reason why was he here? Didn't I made it clear that he shouldn't meet you ever again

Tae: I didn't called him here. He himself came. I said what you wanted me to say. He just came to apologise for his behaviour.

I said in one go and thankfully I didn't shuttered

My relieving face didn't lasted long when I see him smirking

Jeongguk: getting bold I see!

He grabbed my jaw and ouch it hurts

Jeongguk: don't play smart baby, I won't tolerate you disobeying me. I know you didn't called him. But I'm telling you again, do whatever you can and make him away from your life. I don't want him or any other male near you. Do you hear me? If I see you being close to anyone, I repeat anyone.... The results won't be good darling. You don't know me!

He said in a calm voice yet I can sense venom filled in it. Why he hate the idea of me being with anyone? Not that I'll do anything

I was deep in thoughts when he started sucking my neck. I slowly wrapped my hands around him and let him do whatever he wants.

Why I'm like this with him?

He kept harshly sucking and biting me and I moaned. Fuck, I'm already hard.

He licked all over my face and chest and then teared my t shirt.

I gaps and tried to cover my body but he grabbed my both wrist in his one hand and kept them above me.

Jeongguk: mine

Saying this he started kissing me all over my body.

Soon we both were naked and he was thrusting both of our's dick together.

We kept moaning and groaning.

I scratched his back and started kissing his neck.

I know I shouldn't be doing this.... But I can't help, have you seen him? This guy is irresistible and when I say he's a beast in bed, I'm NOT lying.

His features, his sinful body. I'm such a whore for lusting over him.

Suddenly his fingers made it's way towards my entrence and I choked.

Fuck!

He started fingering me and soon he added more fingers.

I kept moaning like a bitch for him.

Looking at him in this state is such a turn on.

I didn't noticed when he took out his fingers and slammed his thick huge cock inside me.

Shit, it hurts!

I screamed and he smirked.

Thankfully he waited for a while for me to adjust and then started thrusting the life out of me.

I bited my lips so hard that it almost started bleeding. My moans became louder and louder with each other and his face showed that he was loving it.

Our body jerked in rhythm and he started sucking my nipples.

He was sucking me like a hungry child!

Soon I reached my climax and was about to cum when he grabbed my dick and stopped me.

Tae: Jeongguk ~ ah let me c - cum

Jeongguk: no, wait

He kept thrusting and thrusting and my control was getting out of hand. I want to cum, I can't control