CULPRIT

A beautiful mid aged lady walked near Yoongi with a huge smile

A beautiful mid aged lady walked near Yoongi with a huge smile. Indeed the younger looks rich which means she'll get a good amount of money for her house

Lucky her!

Yoongi putted a fake smile on his face and spoke.

Yoongi: hello Mrs. Lee

Lee laughed

Lee: not Mrs. My dear, I'm a miss ( laughed )

Yoongi: oh my bad, my bad! Hello Miss Lee

Lee: hello young man

Yoongi forwarded his hand for a handshake and the lady accepted it.

The moment they did handshake, something poked on her palm

Lee ( pain ): Ow

Yoongi ( fake concern ): what happened Miss Lee?

Lee: uh nothing just it pain a little

Yoongi: oh, come on let's have a seat and talk about your wonderful apartment

Lee: yeah sure

Both of them walked near a table, suddenly the lady felt her head getting heavy and backed back a little. Yoongi looked at her and smirk.

The lady got unbalanced and was about to fall when two mens stopped her from falling.

She immediately fainted on their arms and yoongi cleared his throat.

Yoongi: we don't have much time left, take her in car..... Quickly!

The mens hurried up and quickly pushed the lady inside the back seat. Yoongi entered the car and they left

__

7 Hours Later

Reaching back South Korea, Yoongi took the sleeping lady inside the house Taehyung was now in.

The priest, along with Jin has bought Taehyung back the apartment Yoongi rented, as the priest believes that no medicine can work for Taehyung.

It's a waste of time and money!

The room was huge and almost empty, a huge bed was placed in the middle in which Taehyung was laying.

Jin was caressing his greyish white hairs while controlling his tears. The priest wasn't there, he went to the basement along with Namjoon who arrived an hour ago.

Namjoon and the priest was placing a huge mirror in that empty dark basement, later they bought few woods and started a bonfire in the middle.

The process they were doing would have been best if it was performed under open sky but in a city like Seoul, it's not possible to perform such ritual so openly.

Looking at the watch time to time, they waited for Yoongi's arrival. Hobi and Jimin are also on their way to Seoul and will be here in 2 hours.

They were handling the mess created in hospital by Taehyung and now they're on their way to Seoul.