SAVED

Author's POV

The next day arrived and around 4P.M the door bell rang. Without wasting a second Hobi opened the door and was met by a bone crushing hug.

Hobi: ya - Hyungggggg

Hobi hugged the person more tightly and they both started jumping in happiness.

Jin: ya hoba!

Hobi: jin hyungggg, finally you're backkkk

Jin: and now I won't go anywhere

They both smiled and again hugged each other.

Hobi: where's your boyfriend?

Jin: he's parking our car

Just after that, a tall bulky handsome male came and stood behind Jin with a small smile.

Jin: ah, here's he.... My boyfriend, Kim Namjoon

Hobi: hey Hyung, I'm Jhope

Namjoon: nice to meet you Hobi, Jin has already introduced y'all to me

Hobi: that's nice

Jimin came downstairs when he heard familiar voice. His face light up and he ran towards jin and hugged the elder.

Jimin: hyungggggggg I missed you sooo much

They all sat together and hobi served the new couple with lots of delicious food.

Kim Seokjin is an gynecologist who has spent 12 years of his life in France. Unlike Taehyung he did visited his birthland once in a year.

It was about time when finally someone caught Jin's eyes and the elder is dating now.

Kim Namjoon is a Theologian and has spent his life in traveling different countries and learning their religious beliefs.

{ Theology Is a Systematic study of GOD }

Jin met Namjoon as the elder was in France for research purpose.

Hours spent like this and now Jimin and Jin was in Jimin's room while talking about several things.

Jin has noticed a slight disturbance in Jimin's mind throughout the whole conversation. At last he decided to ask if the younger was alright.

Jin: Jiminah

Jimin: yes Hyung?

Jin: is something wrong?

Jimin: huh? No Hyung, everything is alright

Jin: why do you seem a little disturbed?

Jimin panicked a little and didn't replied

Jin: jiminah you know you can share anything with me. Come on, tell me what happened?

Jimin was still not out of the shock he got while talking to Taehyung. Whatever has happened all these days were flashing in front of his eyes and somehow Jimin felt that nothing is normal though it seems like one..

Finally Jimin decided to open up to jin and talk about Taehyung.

Once Jimin started talking about changes in Taehyung, the elder started becoming reckless.

Jin: oh my god, why haven't you talk me about this earlier? Do you think all this is normal?

Jimin: Hyung I myself was so shocked. I tried to talk to him but you how barely he talks.... And I feel him Changing more since he's meeting that guy

Jin: that guy he had one night stand.... Uh yoongi right?

Jimin: no not him, there's this guy Taehyung is having night stands with. I know nothing about that guys, I've neither seen him ever but since the time Taehyung has started being with him, our Tae has became a different personality.