Ch 6 - Every Chance You Had

Warning- this chapter is kinda gory at the end

Your pov:

"Ms. Park. It's been more than thirty minutes, but he still doesn't want to come out." Cheong-san said. The teacher sighed and said, "I'll see what I can do." She then walked off into the recording room. I sat next to Nam-ra and played with my knife while smoking my cigarette.

The others gathered around the window talking about Gyeong-su. Suddenly Na-yeon stood up quietly and walked behind the group of kids. What's this bitch up to?

She had a handkerchief in her hand and walked toward the broken mop. She wiped the end of it and put it in her pocket. "Hey Nam-ra, did you see that?" I asked. She nodded silently. Weird.

Sat back down.

"If anyone should, it's Na-yeon." Ji-min stated. I glanced over to 'innocent' Na-yeon. "Why should I?" She asked.

"He's like this because of you."

"What did I do?"

"Like you don't know?"

"Was it wrong to suspect him? You did too, everyone did. It wasn't just me."

"I believed him, and you've been pinning things on him every chance you had." I shot out. "I always believed him." Cheong-San said. "Me too." Dae-su agreed.

"Well, I didn't. She's right, but I didn't insult him like you did." Ji-min admitted. "Why are you picking on me?" Na-yeon said.

"Cause you deserve it."

"That's enough, Ji-min." Ms. Park said making Ji-min sigh and stand at the back of the group. "You remember your promise right? After 30 minutes you'd apologize."

"Okay." Na-yeon said coldly.

"...It's been 30 minutes."

"All right." She said and slowly walked into the recording room. The door shut and I began whispering to Nam-ra.

"Why'd she clean the mop?" I asked. Nam-ra shrugged and stood up to look through the window with me following behind her. We all stared as she approached him. We couldn't hear a word what they said.

The boys were making jokes while I watched carefully. Something is wrong here. Na-yeon grabbed Gyeong-su's hand and looked at it. She pulled something out her pocket.

"Isn't that the handkerchief she..."

Holy shit...

With our hesitation I ran into the room and slammed open the door. I saw both of them look at me as Na-yeon was in the middle of wiping his room.

No one's pov:

Everyone stared in confusion as a frantic looking y/n burst through the room door. Before anyone could react she pushed Na-yeon out and grabbed her duffel bag. She quickly entered the room again and locked the door.

Y/n then ripped the curtains off the window and placed them over the window peeking into the room. No could see what was happening after that.

"What is she doing?" Cheong-San asked. No one responded. Everything seemed silent.

That was until muffled screams were heard. Everyone jumped back scared and only left with their imaginations to piece together what was happening. Ms.Park started to bang in the door demanding for answers, "Y/n whats that noise? Open the door!"

Others began to hit the door and windows, but y/n wouldn't give in. The ear piercing screaming continued for almost a minute, then came to a halt. Some people were crying and others covered their ears. Eventually they were able to successfully break the door window and unlock the door.

The room was darker now that the sun had set and it was hauntingly quiet. Su-hyeok opened to the door and entered. His eyes went wide to see y/n covered in blood and Gyeong-su unconscious on the table.

Su-hyeok was used to the sight of blood now. However, he still stepped back in fear because of something else. Y/n was wrapping up Gyeong-su's hand... well...

More like his wrist...

Because his hand wasn't there anymore. Su-hyeok ran towards Y/n and pushed her to wall and yelling, "Y/n what have you done?!"

Other students came in and started screaming at bloody the sight. Suddenly someone hit y/n upside the head and  she fell to the floor unconscious.

.
.
.

Sorry about the short and messed up chapter  ...

𓅰 𓂸