Ch 17 - Chickenshit

Warning: This chapter contains violence, slight gore, and potentially disturbing depictions of child abuse.

Me and Gyeong-su sat at the back of the room. I carefully unwrapped the bandages with the medical supplies next to me.

The wrapping fell revealing a bloody sight. The blood was a dark red and the skin around the wound was different shades of green and purple. Some of it had already scabbed over.

I took tweezers and looked at him, "This might hurt." I then removed one of the scabs quick like a bandaid, making him whimper. Blood poured out and I did the same for the other few scabs.

Tears were now running down his face and he was shaking. I grabbed the disinfectant alcohol bottle. "Now this, this will definitely hurt." I said and squirted the liquid into the reopened wound.

Gyeong-su's face contorted and he couldn't help but scream from the pain. I grabbed my switchblade and held it over the blade of my lighter. I then pressed the flat part of my knife on the wound to burn some of it shut.

He tried to pull away, but I trapped his arm to stop him. I'm sorry. He looked like he wanted to hit me, but clearly restrained himself, which I was thankful for.

This went on for a few more minutes before I stopped and wrapped his arm up. Tears ran down his face and he was panting. "Gyeong-su-" I was about to speak before he stood up.

"Thank you y/n." He bowed and walked towards the group. He didn't even look at me. I sighed and joined the group who was staring me. Na-yeon was holding Haruki, but she also faced me. I bet their all disgusted with me.

Gwi-Nan's pov:

I was drinking water from the outdoor sinks, but stopped when I heard. Shit. I turned and heard heavy breathing far off. Who the hell is that?

I followed the noise

...

"This is insane." I heard a voice say with heavy breathing. The voice came from under a truck, and I knelt down to see who it was.

"Woah, what the fuck!" Myeong-hwan said startled making me jump a bit. His demeanor changed and he said, "What are you doing you stupid piece of shit? You scared me... Hey, get down. Get down. Come on, come on. Move you're ass. Get in here hurry up."

Y/n's brother, and my tormentor...

I played the role and crawled under the truck, joining him. "Get in here. Get in here you asshole.", he demanded.

"Shh. So, you okay?" He asked. Why is he asking? "Huh?"

"Where the fuck have you been?"

"Me?"

"Well, obviously, you... What happened to you're eye?" He asked, scaring me with his worried questions. I held my eye in my hand and said, "What? My eye?"

He looked at me like I was stupid and smacked my head making me flinch, "Get it together, idiot." Bastard...

"What are you looking at, moron?" He huffed and glared at me, "Listen. Do you know where my sister is?" Y/n...

I spoke quietly, "Y/n...". Shit, is she okay?! I thought about my actions toward her. Dammit, I lost my cool there...

Myeong-hwan smacked my head again, "Well fucker?" I looked him with an odd expression. I thought he didn't care about her...

"She was with me." I said making him sigh from... relief? "Where is she now?" He asked, anger lacing his voice. I shouldn't tell him, what I did to her. "With a group of students in the school..." I said.

He nodded, "Good. Good." After a few moments he said, "Look, do you see that car?" I looked to where he was pointing.

"I saw the owner run out, leaving their car." He said, "You run to the snack shop, and scream. And I'll go after the car. Then, I'll drive around and pick you up. You can hop through the sunroof." He said. He wants me to lure the zombies.

"Why should I?" I asked and he glared at me, "Shut up! You run if I say, you little shit." He then nudged me aggressively, "You'll be safe in the snack shop, got it?"

"I'll be the one being chased my zombies..." I said. "That's why you run like hell before I come for you!" He responded.

"Why do you even want the car? It probably doesn't have much gas left." I said. He smacked my head again, "Are you stupid?! We're taking it so I have a safe way of getting to the school!"

"What?"

"You chicken shit. Don't question me, go. Hurry go-"

"Don't talk to me that way. I'm not you're gopher either."

"Hey. Are you fucking out of you're mind?", he whispers and slaps me twice, "Snap out of it will you."

He grabs my face to make me look at him, "I know you dig my sister, we're doing this for her understand? Go, hurry it up and do it." He threw my face away from him.

"Fine. I'll go." I said and crawl out from under the truck. I stand up and kneel down to look at him, "But, your coming with me." I then drag him from under the truck.

He struggles under my hold, and I drag him to the car. I open the door and throw him into the passenger seat. I get in and close the door behind me.

"Hey what the fuck!" He shouts, since now he is free to yell since we are in a car. "Quiet." I say and grip his wrist causing him pain.

"You son of a bitch!" He yells making me making my grip tighter. He stops and immediately bites his tongue as if trying to subside the pain.

"Watch this, look at it!" I yell at him, "You're nothing to me now, got it?" He immediately nods. "Ah, you stupid chicken shit." He starts to cry like a baby. Pathetic...

Myeong-hwan's pov:

Dammit! Stop Crying! Stop Crying! Stop Crying! So... Pathetic...

I shut my eyes and see the family living room. My mother is scolding me with a strong grip on my arm. The same way she did when I'd upset her in my youth.

"You pathetic boy! Look at the mess you made!" my mother slaps me making me fall to the ground. I hold my cheek with tears in my eyes. "You worthless piece of shit!" She curses me and punches me in the head.

Her grip on my wrist tightens, making a popping sound. I kick her shin and run away to me and y/n's room. I lock the door behind me and see y/n with a backpack crawling out the window.

She looks behind her noticing me. Behind the door we hear mother yell, "Dammit! Babe, the little bastard locked the door again! Where's the key?"

My sister's eyes widened and she for me to hide under the bed. I quickly hid under the bed, and watched her drop the backpack and sit at the window.

Our room door is unlocked and our mother is holding thick cables in her hand. She gasps, "You ungrateful little bitch!" To that, my sister crawled out the window and started running.

Our mother, grunted and ran out the room, "Damn it, she's running away again! Babe, get Molly!" I sigh and look at my wrist. It's now puffy and red.

I start to cry over y/n. Knowing what mom's hunting dog, Molly, would drag Y/n back through the yard to our parents. Suddenly I heard a blood curdling scream from y/n outside and our mother, "She stabbed her! She stabbed the dog!"

Gwi-Nan's pov:

I rolled my eyes watching him cry his eyes out. This loser...

"Beg for you're life. Come on. 'Save me.' Come on." I demanded. He removed his hand from his mouth and stuttered, "S-s-save me. Please, please save me, please!"

"No way." I mumbled in disbelief and broke his wrist so his bone poked out of his arm. He let out a bloodcurdling scream, "AAAAGHHH!"

Also sorry for taking forever to post, I was really busy studying for finals. Hope you enjoyed.